IGNORED

why does boomer call them maytags?

oldgoat

i often see boomer calling the bikes maytag?

if i recall maytags where allways never breaking down?

the repair man on the ads never had to come and fix them?

he was allways lonley?

and if maytag did indeed build theses bikes.

wouldnt maytag come to mean makes a yamaha that allways goes

therfore maytag= makes a yamaha that allways goes.:innocent-emoticon:

i often see boomer calling the bikes maytag?

if i recall maytags where allways never breaking down?

the repair man on the ads never had to come and fix them?

he was allways lonley?

and if maytag did indeed build theses bikes.

wouldnt maytag come to mean makes a yamaha that allways goes

therfore maytag= makes a yamaha that allways goes.:innocent-emoticon:

Congrats my friend....You are the ONLY one here who has figured out that my calling the 1st Gens Maytags was actually a compliment!!!

Boomer.....who sez if he ever meets you the meal and drinks are all on him!!:happy34:

[quote=BoomerCPO;427225

Congrats my friend....You are the ONLY one here who has figured out that my calling the 1st Gens Maytags was actually a compliment!!!

Sorry, but this is not true......for I, as many here on the site, new what you meant but just let it go knowing you would lead us to the pun....:buttkick:.....:rasberry:

For the record, I, as many here on the site, HAVE worked on many a 1st gen...and they my friend are no different then the 2nd gens..they both need tender loving care and a wrench once in a while like any bike, except for a GW... :rasberry:....:cool10:...:biker:

ok eck sorry in no way did i mean to imply that no one knew what boomer was talking about. you kind of remind me of a kid i knew in school no matter what i did. he allways claimed he either done it first or thought of it first. allways tried to take a way what little bit of fame i got. so one day i invited him to go dirt bike raceing with me. well being me back then we got into a corner side by side. i took my right leg and kicked his bike and watched him go down. i went back and said well you finaly get credit from me for being the first to get suckerd to the outside and going down. we became best of friends after that:innocent-emoticon:

ok eck sorry in no way did i mean to imply that no one knew what boomer was talking about. you kind of remind me of a kid i knew in school no matter what i did. he allways claimed he either done it first or thought of it first. allways tried to take a way what little bit of fame i got. so one day i invited him to go dirt bike raceing with me. well being me back then we got into a corner side by side. i took my right leg and kicked his bike and watched him go down. i went back and said well you finaly get credit from me for being the first to get suckerd to the outside and going down. we became best of friends after that:innocent-emoticon:

So what your saying is that you plan to sucker-punch Eck and watch him go down???? My moneys with Eck...hes been sucker-punched a few times and always rebounded. Only problem is is that he came back with a GoldWing.....:smile5:

ok ruffy just where do you get the idea im planing on sucker punching eck????

i for one dont know eck. im crippled in the knees. and therfore dont fight. but if im backed into a corner for what i believe in. then i will stand up for myself.

you know what for 12 bucks this is a good site. i came here to get info. and maybe enjoy a few frienships??? you sir read into that post the wrong way? are you trying to start a fight with eck and I?

ok ruffy just where do you get the idea im planing on sucker punching eck????

i for one dont know eck. im crippled in the knees. and therfore dont fight. but if im backed into a corner for what i believe in. then i will stand up for myself.

you know what for 12 bucks this is a good site. i came here to get info. and maybe enjoy a few frienships??? you sir read into that post the wrong way? are you trying to start a fight with eck and I?

I think you mis-understood his comment. he was only joking with you. Ruffy is a great guy and if you have ever met him you would agree. However his sense of humor.....well let just say I enjoy it.:whistling:

Ive told my Kids over and over that they may be just joking around but at some point someone is going to take a comment wrong and there will be hurt feelings. It hurts as a parent to watch this happen at home and its strange that I kind of feel the same reading it here I don't think Ruffy meant any harm but was just poking fun to help pass the time this seems like a great bunch of guys even though I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of you yet I hope to in the future.:big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup2::clap2::happy65: