IGNORED

Two and a half month....

Maritimer

And my scoot will be back out of the back of the garage and near the door ready to ride.

Come on March......:thumbsup:

got mine out of garage this morning for a ride to work...it was 23 but is supposed to reach 55-57 this afternoon. sorry for you - i can't imagine not riding for months :-(

Just 3 more days here for the rain to clear out and we're back to 50's. Of course weather is subject to change any day down here. Just getting over a cold so I havent rode in over 3 weeks which is the longest I have driven a cage in almost 2 years. I think I put 2500 miles on the car in the past 12 months and 15k on the bike. Last long ride was to Big Bend with the Houston VR riders and totaled about 1500 miles in November. Being from the south I just couldn't stand to go through a winter like some of you have up north with all that snow and cold. Winter here is Southeast Texas is now down to about 3 weeks at the longest. Last year I only missed riding 2 days due to the weather. Once the weather warms up I am outta here for a long ride perhaps to Mississippi.

Stay warm everyone

:sign woo hoo:

And my scoot will be back out of the back of the garage and near the door ready to ride.

Come on March......:thumbsup:

You may be a just a little optimistic for this area!! Having said that, I had the scoot out on March 15 last year - got a few strange looks. I actually had my last ride of the year (or maybe the first ride of the new year) last Friday with a short run (20 km) to put the bike in storage. Missed a brief weather window in December so had to do it in January. So far, the winter has been pretty good - little snow and reasonable temperatures. I expect we will pay for it with a late spring. Hope the summer won't be as crappy as last year!

Ross