IGNORED

Any Nashville or Townsend Tennessee get togethers?

vic venture

I was just wondering if anyone had any itentions around Nashville. If not I might need to stir something. I also have a camper setup near townsend at the Misty River Campground. I am usually there a couple times a month. I would love to get together with some of you there sometime.:cool10:

I may call on some of you in the spring. I have a lot of friends in the townsend area with motels and some great places to eat. If there are campers in the group, Misty river has some great spots as well as a pavillion. they cook up some great Barbecue there. The campground is right at the entrance to the Foothills so you got a fast track to the tail but I enjoy the ride up through Cades Cove and then on to Gatlinburg before coming back to Pigieon forge and taking wears valley back to townsend.

Post something for the spring and Mechanic and I will be there.:cool10:

The big meet this side of the country in the spring in this area is the Georgia M&E every 2nd Saturday of the month.

Blackjack post the schedules.

Also, Gettysburg, PA is getting to be a huge event in the spring too. We will be going to Gettysburg again, this year.

Edited by Sleeperhawk

The best way to set up a M&E IMO is to just post the time and place about 2 weeks in advance and keep it bumped occasionally, maybe pm some folks that are in the area. Then whoever shows up shows up.

If you try to accomodate everyones preferance or day off it turns into a mess.

Just post it and they will come.:080402gudl_prv:

:hurts:

Keep me informed on Cookeville. That's not far from me in Hendersonville. If Fox17 is not keeping me busy, I'll try to be there.

I will want to make that for sure. We can probably get a group to go over when the time comes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scarylarry
I was just wondering if anyone had any itentions around Nashville. If not I might need to stir something. I also have a camper setup near townsend at the Misty River Campground. I am usually there a couple times a month. I would love to get together with some of you there sometime.:cool10:

Post date and they will show, depending on the date on rather I can make..

Great area to ride, I think Townsend has more to offer that P.F. or Gatlinburg

since this is about tn area i want to let ya'll know that some of us from a couple of delphi forums are going to try and meet up at the star days rally in chattenooga,TN july 20-23. if enough of you want to try for it, i'll post it in the ride section under other clubs. we are looking at the cleveland area to meet in and spend a few days there. the rally is from tues to thur but we maybe go from weekend to weekend to help more attend over 9 days time frame. since there's not going to be a vogel rally this year some may want to attend and ride over to deals gaps, tellico plains or cherohala pkwy. is there anybody in the cleveland area that can checkout the hwy 64/I 75 area to see if there's a nice motel and/or campground we can maybe set up as a meeting place? thanks for any help in this, don.

• 3 months later...