IGNORED

How about some sympathy..

Mikey

:confused24:You can find it between sh*t and syphilis in the dictionary.

ROFL! I wuz gonna post that but those Mods would be on me like green on grass......:whistling:

Boomer....who sez don't blame me for being crazy cuz the world's spinning too fast and I got no brakes.:rotf:

I am working in Norway and it has been -7F for the past two weeks and I havent seen the little guy the whole period,,,,I know he is there somewhere,,,,Now lets see,,,,,,,,,,Nope,,,not showing up. Can´t wait to get back home to Iceland and cuddle with the Warden and get thawed up.

I HATE THIS FREEZING WEATHER ! :snow:

It is a balmy 48F here now. That could change next week. It is OK so long as you don't mind riding in the rain.

Been there, done that, as recent as last week.......:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

A typical island soggy winter ride, now I'm back in the frozen prairies........... :snow::snow:

Back in lovely Wainwright? You have my sympathies. I was born just down the road in Galahad Alberta, population 50 on Saturday night. That was the night they cleared off the back wall of the store and hung up a bed sheet to show a movie on. Board sidewalks and mud streets. A good friend of mine, Sam Bawlf, has a grandfather who started the town of Bawlf Alberta, again, not too far from Wainwright. Ask me about " Shane" when I see you at Nelson.

I know you folks up north and upper mid west are gonna think I'm a big weeny but It has been COLD here in Florida. I haven't been able to ride the last two weeks because the lows have been in the 30's and the highs have been in the 50's and raining.We had snow flurries Saturday and it was ugly. Today was 28 in Tampa.You have to understand that if we go more than one day without seeing the sun we start feeling really sorry for ourselves. OK, I'm through whining.

here...........this might help...:moon:

:snow::canada: