IGNORED

I've got PMS

hunter 1500

I don't have PMS. I just wanna kill somebody!! Prefer sombody with Insurance Company....:whistling:

I'm in a great mood. think I'll go downtown and shoot the windows out of the Sheriff's Office!!!

If ya need ammo and back-up gimme a shout.:happy34::happy34:

Boomer....who's in de mood to toss a bag of feces into a rotary oscillator too.:whistling:

Ice cream is a treat anytime, there for a while our local DQ closed Nov-Apr...? They said ,,,too cold...on the flip side, most cafe's menu listings here shows "chili" (in season) during the summer months! Go figure................

Renne Chili lover

Ice cream is a treat anytime, there for a while our local DQ closed Nov-Apr...? They said ,,,too cold...on the flip side, most cafe's menu listings here shows "chili" (in season) during the summer months! Go figure................

Renne Chili lover

Probably a Typo ...

Chill-I :whistling::whistling:

I'm not kidd'in! The local Lutheran Ladies Basement cookbooks have recipes for chili,,,,,,,ie:,,,,,,,,,,"First ya start out with a can of mushroom soup, add a little chili powder,,"NOT TOO MUCH"! etc etc..............

Palates here are,,,,"If it ain't white, don't eat it" !

Renne,,,,,

Your just across the lake from me. Yes ice cream does help but I would rather be eating creamies.

Across the Lake ??

Not a Problem ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZq18irDRcc]YouTube- Vmax on ice[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIba24-xqM]YouTube- All practise runs before "V-max on Ice, Sweden 2009"[/ame]

Renne Chili lover

I was eating ice cream the other night when it was 17 degrees and calling it good.

The only time you don't eat ice cream is, when your out.

Then you know what time it is -------------------------------

It's time to go to the store.

Gregg

...:mytruck1: and hope on back. But I got a better idea for perhaps Thurs or Sat ..... after I chiseled and opening in the rest of my drive way, with only two spots to a clear side street out! Our 48 + more tomorrow with CO Sun and Blue skies saved me money.

So ... I'll :Venture: and :7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::Venture::Venture: ...and then ride some more!

Jack Z.... where is that last one and first one going the other way in your 'others?' Are you asleep at the switch because of all of what those doc's have said to you? Have a scotch and get with it. LOL. Jz

:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::hihi::rotf::rotf::witch_brew::witch_brew::cool10::bighug::stirthepot::backinmyday: Yep that's what this Retired Senior who doesn't feel his age on a Venture R. says!!

At least you had it done in the winter. Take it easy and listen to the Docs.

What has winter got to do with it? :icon_smile_question I live just outside Houston. We ride year round down here.

As for the ankle, I saw the doc a week ago. Stitches out and a new cast and I still can't put any weight on it for another 3 weeks. :depressed: RATS!! At least this cast is easier to deal with than the surgical one.