IGNORED

Aah.. those warm southern winters

Iowa Guy

OK, I give up !!!!! its colder than BEER !!!!!!:cold::cold::cold:

But on the bright side, we haven't had a "hard freeze" for several years. We need it to kill all the bugs. So, this is really a good thing :whistling: because less bugs means less windshield cleaning and more time to ride. Too bad we can't store some of this and let some out in July and August.:scorched:

It was 10 Deg when I left for work this morning. It has warmed up to 24 now. Supposed to be down to 8 in the morning. But the good thing is back to the 50s next week, so riding here I come.

Did pass a guy on a sportbike this morning. I have seen him many times and I thinks it is his only means of transportation.

There was an article on the news about them rolling out the space shuttle in Florida a couple of days ago.

They said it was 29 deg.. They rotated the workers every 30 minutes due to the extreme cold.

Extreme Cold !! 29 Deg.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There was an article on the news about them rolling out the space shuttle in Florida a couple of days ago.

They said it was 29 deg.. They rotated the workers every 30 minutes due to the extreme cold.

Extreme Cold !! 29 Deg.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey, ive been down here for 20 years now (NYC) and ones blood does get sufficiently thinned so, yes, 29 is extreme cold. My joints dont lie. Itll be 21 here tomorrow am.....:smile5:

Margaret.....Just checked the mail....Got a Sympathy Card frum de Governor as she likes Dairy Queen too. All hope is lost heah.

Boomer.....who sez even Ben & Jerry's is no substitute fer dat DQ ice cream.

The Dairy Queen in Spearfish, SD, is open all year. Of course ya can't ride your bike to it this time of the year, but it's open. Come on out and I'll buy the first ice cream cone...for me of course.:duck: