IGNORED

Must Read

MamaMo

I have found that if you are having a bad day this is the place to be. With this site we are a big happy family. You get better support. If having a bad day you can alway guarantee. If you read some of the posts you will be laughing. We will cry with you. Laugh with you. Pray for you. If there is a need. Someone will try an be of help someway. Thanks. Love you all. A big thanks Don for creating this site.:bighug::clap2:

Thanks Lloyd! I really think I can do it this time

I am so tierd of it. and yep , all that money!

The cig manufactures are also going to raise them

$10.00 more per carton this year!

My cost would be around $300.00 month to smoke then.

NO-WAY! Time to stop for good! that is a lot of chrome

OR like you say it is a vehicle payment!

Anyways. no nicotine ads or nothing this time. I use them but I get the nicotine!

when there gone I go back to smoking. not THIS TIME!

Thanks for the support!

Jeff

I have found that if you are having a bad day this is the place to be. With this site we are a big happy family. You get better support. If having a bad day you can alway guarantee. If you read some of the posts you will be laughing. We will cry with you. Laugh with you. Pray for you. If there is a need. Someone will try an be of help someway. Thanks. Love you all. A big thanks Don for creating this site.:bighug::clap2:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Guest Ken8143

Best wishes Cougar. Think of all the bling you can put on your bike and still have money left over at the end of the year!

and Mama Mo - you got it right.

OK, I am on DAY 8 of cold turkey NO MORE STINKING SMOKING!

After 43 years I give up!

Wish me luck!

HELP! *lol*

Yeah, and thanks DON!:happy65:

I look at it this way, I haven't really quit, I just haven't smoked one since 1969... :240:

Good luck on the quitting, just remember all the safety chrome on the horizon!!!

And Don we all cannot say thank you enough!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Edited by wes0778
additional thoughts

Wish me luck!

HELP! *lol*

If you can do it 8 days, you can do it for the rest of your life....one day at a time and it does get easier. Said a little prayer for ya, too. God bless.

Wish me luck!

HELP! *lol*

I heartily agree Don!!!! (and the mods squad) you guys are the best, I appreciate everything you guys do to help us make it thru the day.

Cougar! keep it up! youve got the worst part behind you, youve just about got that smoking thing licked. If you need a boost, just post it in here on a new thread and we ill try to walk you thru it!.

Brian

I'll toss in my 2 cents here and say a big Amen to Mama Mo's sentiments AND to Cougar getting off of those coffin nails!

Boomer....who's still smokin,cussin,drinkin,and riding hard for the Patriot Guard. Don't blame me cuz the world's spinning too fast and I hear the Devil on mah heels. Can't stop for nothing and can't look back....."Giddy up go Freedom....show me what ya got gal"!!!