IGNORED

My Decision

Chaharly

I have decided that i hate snow, and any temp under 60!!!! :95:

I say we make a Petition to tell the government to stop it now!:Cool_cool36:

We got 20 Inches of snow here In randolph nebraska with some story high drifts, good thing dad got that new expensive:mo money: snowblower!!!!

How much did you all get?

6 inches of snow here in illinois blowing wind and 19 out side with wind makes it -12. not as bad as when i lived in brainerd minnesota. but damn i just didnt go far enough south. oh well pizza foot ball and a little rum and coke i be just fine and dandy:banana:

Please describe snow to me. I don't think I know what it looks like. When its cold enough to snow here the sun is out all bright and shiny. Then the rain moves in and the temp. goes up and it rains and rains and rains. Then when it stops raining the sun comes out and it gets cold again. We will finish this year with the second highest surplus of rain in Georgia history. You would think that with all that rain we would have some snow but noooooo. The good news is I rode my bike today!

No snow here, dang if we haven't had enough of that wet rain stuff. I know we live in what's considered to be a swamp area but my yard looks like a swamp. Heck the water isn't even draining out of it anymore. I want about a month of no rain and just sun.

Oh and I do know what that white stuff looks like got 16" when I was in NY a few weekends ago.

Oh Tom don't keep rubbing it in that you ain't got no snow, you know what's gonna happen don't you? You'll get snowed in and not be able to get any ice cream.

Margaret

... melt! YEAAAAA. Temps will be in the hi 30's and low 40's this week, so no ride till the weekend or early next week. But we have to love the snow here, as it is our water source, well one of our primary ones, and a great sky :mo money:income. Yup, I do sky with my new knees!

Ahhhh, ... it's tough living in CO! :95::bawling:

JackZ:banana::photographing::ignore: