IGNORED

Did a wax comparison today

E-Fishin-C

I use a teflon based wax by DuPont. Works really nice. Getting bugs off after a long ride is a breeze. I will admit that I do wipe the bike down every now and then with Plexis. Its shines up real nice and the paint looks wet. I dig it.:) As far as a chrome polish..Turtle wax rules.

Over the last 40 years, I have used Turtle Wax on every bike I've ever owned. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Twice a year I get serious and do a very thorough job. About once a month I just put a few drops on a wet cloth rag and give the bikes a quick wipe down then buff off..... :hurts::hurts:

This process has worked well and it keeps everything shinning!! :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

MARCARL------Pledge? For real? ........thinking...........You know, I vaguely remember hearing about that once before, several years ago, it seems. I typically use Meguiar's products, although on one of the cars I used a very expensive patented teflon product that the Navy uses. Works great, it's the slickest stuff I've ever seen, but it's about $100 for a kit to do one car.

I would like to see/hear more discussion about using Pledge, though, if it is in fact for real!

autopilot