IGNORED

Purse snatcher

bryan52577

Got this in my e-mail anyone know if it is true?

TRUE STORY FROM...

"THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER"

IN HOUSTON , TEXAS

MARCH 5th, 2009

~

Last Thursday Night Around Midnight,A Woman From Houston , Texas Was Arrested,

Jailed, And Charged With ManslaughterFor Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back

As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.~

The Following Monday Morning,

The Woman Was Called In Front OfTheArraignment Judge, Sworn In,

And AskedTo Explain Her Actions.

The Woman Replied,"I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop

For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For TheBus To Take Me Home After Work.

I AmA Waitress At A Local Cafe...

I Was There Alone,So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol,

That Was In My Purse, That Was HungOver My Left Shoulder.

All Of A Sudden I Was BeingSpun AroundHard To My Left.

As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man

Running Away From Me With My Purse.

I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I SawThat My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly

Around My Pistol.The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud,

"No Way Punk! Your Not Stealing MyPay Check And Tips."

~I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol

At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse,

And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!

~

When Asked By The Arraignment Judge,

"Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?

~

The Woman Replied Under Oath,

"Because,When I Pulled The Trigger The 7th Time,It Only Went Click."

~

The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges.She Was Back At Work,At The Cafe, The Next Day!

Now that's Gun Control....

AMEN

If it is true, I wish we had "Judges" like that in Iowa.

Bryan

I tried to google the Houston Herald to see the article.

There is no Houston Herald in Texas. When you google it

it brings up a bunch of sites and they all say it is false.

It's too bad though cause it would save the tax payers a lot

of money

This thing has been floating around on the net for years now. Every once in a while someone, with a lack of creativity, will put another spin on it and start it again. It's getting old..... Yawn....:draming:

See senility isn't all bad. You could enjoy this story over and over...

cancel that i remembered to copy and paste man i am glad for wife 2.0 she knows everything now if only i knew how to get her to put gas in the van anyone know the code string to get that embedded???? and that way when i get up to take my loving mom to work the lights not on in the van saying i need gas

wait nope nope yea got it uh nevermind i was just handed the manual on man work and somehow its highlighted in red umm .......

yes here it is

IIIVI....... subject to change with out exception hello again in this section you will find all male only duties. thru the next three pages with of course new copies updated being printed all the time

trash.... 1.2

fuel for any vehicle...2

lawns.....2.5

walking your dumb dog that likes to try and pull the wife down....3

see and they say manauls are dumb ideas and man will never catch on thanks honey :hurts:

Just think though in Texas no we are allowed to carry guns in our Cars and trucks--concealed--open it dont matter. Under the "Castle law" our car is just like our "Castle" and we are allowed to protect it. This is without a permit. We can also get a permit to carry a concealed weapon (pistol) just by applying and taking a 1 day class. Rules are lax so much so that a blind man got a license.

Be careful who you Rob/Attack/piss off in TEXAS as our shoot law no longer states that we must be "in fear of losing our life: before we can shoot. If used to be that you had to first try to run from the situation or be afraid you were going to die. If you shot someone that had broke into your house you had to make sure they stayed in your house. Couldn't let them get out and shoot them.Now all we need is to be afraid that we are in danger. A much broader range to be sure. REMEMBER NOW '" DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS" really means something.

When I got to this part I knew it was a fake. No one can be called in like this after a possible crime to explain themselves to a judge. Talk about legal issues.

cancel that i remembered to copy and paste man i am glad for wife 2.0 she knows everything now if only i knew how to get her to put gas in the van anyone know the code string to get that embedded???? and that way when i get up to take my loving mom to work the lights not on in the van saying i need gas

wait nope nope yea got it uh nevermind i was just handed the manual on man work and somehow its highlighted in red umm .......

yes here it is

IIIVI....... subject to change with out exception hello again in this section you will find all male only duties. thru the next three pages with of course new copies updated being printed all the time

trash.... 1.2

fuel for any vehicle...2

lawns.....2.5

walking your dumb dog that likes to try and pull the wife down....3

see and they say manauls are dumb ideas and man will never catch on thanks honey :hurts:

Hope he doesn't have a spare $12.00

:rotfl: :buttkick: :stickpoke: :sign isnt that spec

Just think though in Texas no we are allowed to carry guns in our Cars and trucks--concealed--open it dont matter. Under the "Castle law" our car is just like our "Castle" and we are allowed to protect it. This is without a permit. We can also get a permit to carry a concealed weapon (pistol) just by applying and taking a 1 day class. Rules are lax so much so that a blind man got a license.

Be careful who you Rob/Attack/piss off in TEXAS as our shoot law no longer states that we must be "in fear of losing our life: before we can shoot. If used to be that you had to first try to run from the situation or be afraid you were going to die. If you shot someone that had broke into your house you had to make sure they stayed in your house. Couldn't let them get out and shoot them.Now all we need is to be afraid that we are in danger. A much broader range to be sure. REMEMBER NOW '" DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS" really means something.

Yea, oddly enough we are not an 'open carry' state though... I'd like to figure THAT one out :think:

When I got to this part I knew it was a fake. No one can be called in like this after a possible crime to explain themselves to a judge. Talk about legal issues.

Haha - NO KIDDING :)