IGNORED

Why?

mraf

Why did I dream about black snow last night? Why did it taste funny! Why did I drop that can of spray paint yesterday.. Why did it puncture when it hit the floor? Why does spray paint dry faster when it all comes out all at once? Why did Kawasaki choose black for their bike frames?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did I dream about black snow last night? Why did it taste funny! Why did I drop that can of spray paint yesterday.. Why did it puncture when it hit the floor? Why does spray paint dry faster when it all comes out all at once? Why did Kawasaki choose black for their bike frames?

Why did they paint their frames black, why did you drop your spray paint, why did you dream snow as black..why why???:confused07:

Edited by Drreb

Yeaaa,, Why is Drreb having the same dream I had last night,, WHY?????

Why would Drreb want to dream what you dream when he had been looking at the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue prior to falling asleep....why?:rasberry:

WHY ????? WHY not ???? If you don't know WHY I would ask WHY, Then you have to ask yourself WHY not ? :confused24:

Yea,,,,, that kinda made me wonder why not too,, I mean really if you find out why not your only stuck with finding out why you didnt ask why not in the first place.. Its really a simple matter,, especially if your good at why/why not algebraic equations like why over why not solve for why,,, come on folks,, this aint rocket science...:backinmyday:

Yea,,,,, that kinda made me wonder why not too,, I mean really if you find out why not your only stuck with finding out why you didnt ask why not in the first place.. Its really a simple matter,, especially if your good at why/why not algebraic equations like why over why not solve for why,,, come on folks,, this aint rocket science...:backinmyday:

WHY??:think:

WHY Would you want a Rocket when you got a 1st Gen??:duck: WHY???:think:

WHY ain't it Snowing??? WHY???:snow2::snow2::snow2:

WHY??:think:

WHY Would you want a Rocket when you got a 1st Gen??:duck: WHY???:think:

WHY ain't it Snowing??? WHY???:snow2::snow2::snow2:

Yea,,,, I get it,, why didnt NASA use a couple 1st Gens to power the space shuttles,, faster, more thrust, way better MPG than solid fuel,, sounds the same,, more reliable... Why wasnt YammerDan in charge of space travel, why didnt they believe him when he said he knew all about space travel,,, why why why...:think: