IGNORED

3 year old gas and it still started.

My bike hasn't been started since I put away in the fall of 2007. I used sea foam in the fuel and parked thinking I would be riding again the next spring. As it turned out I haven't been able to afford the insurance so the fuel sat until today. I borrowed a battery and tried just for fun and it started without any fuss. Sea foam a miricle tune in a can.:97:

I won't pi** you off then by telling you I only pay $233 a YEAR for full coverage for my 84, I just won't tell ya!

Sorry about that tho, I can sympathize. My dirt bike started right up after sitting for 2 years just with gas and the 2 stroke Benol oil mix I had in there.

All 5 (five) of my bikes.... $260 per year. Only liability, but why spend another $200 per bike when my most expensive bike is $3000 and it's the cagers that cause 90% of the accidents?

"Thank the Lord" in 45 years and 350,000 miles riding I've NEVER caused an accident.

I should have said that I put my bike away on the first of june 2007 not the fall. I was so excited about the bike starting I couldn't thunk rite. I would love to move. Are there any jobs in texas for a old motorcycle tech that is real slow nowadays on account of everywhere hurts. This coming summer I'm going to try instructing the safety course up here. Stopped 5 years ago after 15 due to serious medical problems ( I know something is going to kill me but I never thought it would be my backside?

I won't pi** you off then by telling you I only pay $233 a YEAR for full coverage for my 84, I just won't tell ya!

Sorry about that tho, I can sympathize. My dirt bike started right up after sitting for 2 years just with gas and the 2 stroke Benol oil mix I had in there.

$86/yr for the 1st gen and $250 for the 2nd gen...

I pay $79.00 a year for my 1st gen. I have $0.00 value coverage because they will simply total it and give me a token $250.00 if they have collision coverage on it.

If I crash it, I have a broken bike. I pocket the rest to my bike replacement fund.