IGNORED

Wheres Lowell ?????

Kregerdoodle

I thought he had said he would be home on Sunday, any way we will be in S`port for a few days so, we`ll try him before we head out..have to drive right past his house on our way home, so may just drop in and see if he is around..

Well the last time he was on this site was 11-05 at 7:30pm so he must be riding!

i'm in pauls valley,son in law droped his bike broken right arm and right foot not to much road rash,he is smarting thro,should get togo home tomorrow,i've had a supper trip low temp 28,lamar 85 in wheeler tx,more than likly will head home tomorrow morn,wikk check on son in law before i go thro may not get this to go,as this yi-fi is not to good,will check in when i get home

lowell

I hope all turns out for the best and that he heals real fast.. You be carefull riding home, we will be here for a few days and will stop by the Red Barn on our way home..Unlike Squidley.... we want to see you!!:duck:

Take care Lowell and our Prayers are sent to your son inlaw..

Kreg & Janet

i'm in pauls valley,son in law droped his bike broken right arm and right foot not to much road rash,he is smarting thro,should get togo home tomorrow,i've had a supper trip low temp 28,lamar 85 in wheeler tx,more than likly will head home tomorrow morn,wikk check on son in law before i go thro may not get this to go,as this yi-fi is not to good,will check in when i get home

lowell

all the miles I was going to log on Ugly and the Warden blindsided me!! :duck: I'm going to get that list done!!

That will be only the first list & many more to come......... :bang head: :080402gudl_prv:

So much, for you getting any riding in, at least for the next few months.......... :stirthepot: :snow:

got home bout 5 pm had a super ride 2968 mls clear and sunn

y all the way,son in law will go home today,got sume things to catch up on but will be here,till the wild hair gets to kinkey,want to do the BIG BEND ride,but have a doc appointment

little dog,took about a day for her to get over the 1400 mile ride,the next morn,she was back to her normal,took her to the vet,all is ok,vet had not seen any pug around that part of co

voyager ran great 43 mpg,sume of the wind,in the mount,was pretty ruff thro,did sume lane changes unexspectly

latter lowell

:thumbsup:

I met Lowell at Vogel this year and was really impressed on his riding career! I not being disrespectfull, but maybe we should have a "where is Lowell" contest. I know the kids have where is Waldo and it helps with geography. Maybe this could be the adult version but he would have to post pictures!