IGNORED

OMG!!!!!

Brake Pad

the wife & I stopped in a Honda shop today, to buy her another visor, for her helmet

so, I'm in paying for the new one, and I don't see the wife anywhere., so I slowly look around, as not to miss, the Little wife of 5 ft., I come around the leather jackets, and find the wife sitting on the back of a 2009 Goldwing, trying out the back seat.

So I stepped back and just watched. she got off, opened the trunk, checked out the gauges, touched the fairing, walk around It one more time. Then started looking for me. of course, found me, in the leather section, looking at jackets..... I said NOTHING.......

GOD!!!! I hope this is a start of a new relationship (For both of us):draming::7_2_104[1]:

There must be something in the air.....................

Within the past month, three members of the V Star 1300 forum have switched to Goldwing's. A fourth member has announced his 1300 is up for sale and he is getting another bike. Just hasn't announced what it is as yet.

Brake pad,

If your interested........before you go out and buy a brand new GW, get in touch with me.

And no.......I am not selling mine..:rasberry:

(my phone number is in my profile, or you can email me).

Edited by Eck

the wife & I stopped in a Honda shop today, to buy her another visor, for her helmet

so, I'm in paying for the new one, and I don't see the wife anywhere., so I slowly look around, as not to miss, the Little wife of 5 ft., I come around the leather jackets, and find the wife sitting on the back of a 2009 Goldwing, trying out the back seat.

So I stepped back and just watched. she got off, opened the trunk, checked out the gauges, touched the fairing, walk around It one more time. Then started looking for me. of course, found me, in the leather section, looking at jackets..... I said NOTHING.......

GOD!!!! I hope this is a start of a new relationship (For both of us):draming::7_2_104[1]:

Yep, if you just gots to have a womans, its good to have one like that !! :dancefool: