IGNORED

Venture pins have arrived

awsmsrv

They're here! The first batch of pins will be in the mail late this afternoon. If you said you wanted 2G pins & haven't yet sent payment, you'd better hurry as there are only 11 remaining. Those that said they wanted 1G pins have no worries as there are still 72 up for grabs. Sure seems like this was a long time coming, but, I'm pretty sure you're going to like the results. And thank you all for helping to support this great forum - VentureRider.org.

Bob

Edited by awsmsrv
# of 2G Pins Remaining Changed

Got mine today. They look great. My wife said: why did you order one for me, I have all the pins I want on my vest. I said: cause if I didn't you would be PO'd at me for not ordering one for you. She said: You're right..Thank you...After all these years I still haven't figured women out. If anyone has, Please let me know....

:Venture:

You will be getting a pay pal for mine later on today. Got to wait for the wife to wake up to find out our pay pal password..:confused24:

Eck Nace 4 2G

UPDATE:

From Pay Pal:

The money has been sent!

Eck, you have sent $21.75 USD to Robert.

We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient

Edited by Eck