IGNORED

Really sad

Black Owl

At the store the other day a gentleman was buying a 24 pack of Pepsi which was on sale for 6.95.

In line behind him a young lady had 2 12 packs at $4.95 each.

Trying to be helpful, the gentleman told the young lady that buying the 24 pack was much cheaper.

She thanked, and then stated that they didn't drink that much Pepsi in a week to make it worth her while to buy the 24 pack.

Now, how does one respond to that????

And no, she wasn't blond.

:15_8_211[1]:

I work in a supermarket and I see it all the time,an item will have a sign 3/$1.00 or 4/$1.00 and they will ask how much is it for one I just have to stand there with a" you're kidding right" look on my face before I give them the answer.

Arthur

I work in a supermarket and I see it all the time,an item will have a sign 3/$1.00 or 4/$1.00 and they will ask how much is it for one I just have to stand there with a" you're kidding right" look on my face before I give them the answer.

Arthur

So if it's 3 for a dollar, just how much do you charge for just one?:stirthepot:

Do you remember the good old days when they could actually count your change back to ya. Most of these kids now a days can't even figure your change in their head. :mo money:[/QUOT

That is so true. I may be wrong, but I am not sure they teach the children to do that any more. It sure made it simple to give the correct change back.

Of course I blame all the new technology, such as calculators, the new computerized cash registers, and even digital clocks. Kids have become lazy and just assume a machine will do the work for them. I know most kids do not know how to read the clock at school, except when it is time to go home.

Yama Mama:buttkick:

another good one is to tell them all you have is out of STATE money, do they accept it. about half don,t.

Now that is funny. Wonder if it works for Provinces,

So if it's 3 for a dollar, just how much do you charge for just one?:stirthepot:

A lot of places will charge regular price if you do not purchase the deal. (Corner stores and Zellers).

So really Carl how much would you charge for just one !

Brad

She thanked, and then stated that they didn't drink that much Pepsi in a week to make it worth her while to buy the 24 pack.

Now, how does one respond to that????

That's almost like going into a pizza joint and ordering a large pizza pie.

And when the server asks would you like it sliced into 8 pieces or 6 pieces

The customer answers "Cut it into 6 slices--:bang head:--I don't think I could eat 8 slices"