IGNORED

Yankees Came South for the Winter

Sleeperhawk

Rob, remember your Schampa ski mask that we made a special trip to the Biker flea market on Saturday so you would be warm on Sunday? Well, it's still here, safe and sound for ya, unless you send me your email address! :cool10:

It was great meeting you and hope you will come back soon!:bighug:

Riderduke, you did good in wanting to come down south!:thumbsup2:

It was great seeing everyone and look forward to it again soon! Thanks for making our weekend super special (weekends are always special!)!!!:bighug:

Here is what happens when it starts snowing up North.

Watch out Southerns, we are being invaded. :stirthepot::crying:

We love the Northerns :bighug:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20Yankees%20Came%20South%2020091017/

Bobbie, I recognized you and Sleeperhawk, Eck and his better half, and the official Troublemaker:crackup:, but who were those fine looking "invaders"?

We had Ladybug69 (Wendy), Bugfish69 (Jim), aamcotrans (Rob), Venturing Sole (Dave) all from Virginia and Wanderer (Ted) who lives here in Columbia! We had a great time!!!!:happy65:

Bobbie, I recognized you and Sleeperhawk, Eck and his better half, and the official Troublemaker:crackup:, but who were those fine looking "invaders"?

Great pics Bobbie. Thanks for the fun weekend. Very grateful for George's help replacing the stripped bolt on my saddlebag trim rail. Definitely need a carb tune next trip.

Looking forward to coming back in November with Riverdance and Mini-stigator :stirthepot:

Oh gee a new nickname for me. I'll have to think on that one for a bit.

Margaret