IGNORED

I'm back!

Guindalf

Hi y'all,

I'm back on the board after a few months' absence. I got laid off and even the $12 membership was a stretch to me, but I'm happy to report that I'm working again!

Did anyone miss me?

(BTW, my bike is for sale and can be found in the Classified section).

Seems someone is determined to make me out as some sort of trouble maker.:innocent:

Margaret

Yeah Marg, but the way they phrase it, it's first class all the way!! :stickpoke::innocent:

Nice to have you back on the board Tony; but if you're working, why sell the bike? :think: Want something faster??

I'm glad to see you back among the living, Tony! By the way, you haven't attended the requisite number of North GA M&Es to be able to sell your bike just yet!

We're heading to Tybee Island on the 14th of November for the Great Big Thanksgiving Seafood Extravaganza. You should join us if you can!

TERRY

Actually, Badend, something lighter! I don't get to tour and my wife has her Burgman, so I need something for shorter trips that's not so top-heavy. I'm thinking VTX 1800, Stratoliner or something like that.

Terry, Tybee is the other end of the state for me - six hours by cage - so I won't be able to make it. Come up to Helen or something and I may be able to meet with some more of you like I did when you lunched at Mickey Pigg's!

Try the VStar 1300 Touring.......I have one and so does Snarley Bill, and it takes the Snarley:big-grin-emoticon: out of Bill........We love them..........

Actually, Badend, something lighter! I don't get to tour and my wife has her Burgman, so I need something for shorter trips that's not so top-heavy. I'm thinking VTX 1800, Stratoliner or something like that.

Terry, Tybee is the other end of the state for me - six hours by cage - so I won't be able to make it. Come up to Helen or something and I may be able to meet with some more of you like I did when you lunched at Mickey Pigg's!