IGNORED

The dark side

Whistler

Darksiders are people that used car tires on their bikes. usually on the rear because they are cheaper and get better mileage. But there is controversy because of the techiques needed to mount the tire (Over inflation to set the bead) and the fact the car tire profile makes handling different in turns. Some people get quite emotional about the whole thing. its purely preference though.

Folks have been running car tires on the rear of their bikes for years now. Until the tire makers provide MC tires that will get better mileage this practice will not only continue but grow as well. Also by comparison CT's are much cheaper than MC tires and there is just no explaining that huge price difference IMHO.

Boomer.....who will be going to the dark side next year for sure.....unless THAT freedom of choice is revoked.

Good video, but too bad he really didn't lay into a corner, now that would have been interesting.

I've had my CT on for over 11,000 miles now and have people behind me say it looks very weird/different with the contact point in corners, but it sticks like glue.

Steve