IGNORED

15" snow in Red Lodge, MT

Ponch

For the Cody bunch, it seems we dodged a bullet.

Local weather channel announced that there was 15" of snow in Red Lodge Montana yesterday (10/06/09). Furthermore, the same weather service noted that the Mt. Rushmore monument (official visitor center, I suppose) was closed due to snow. :snow2:

For the Cody bunch, it seems we dodged a bullet.

Local weather channel announced that there was 15" of snow in Red Lodge Montana yesterday (10/06/09). Furthermore, the same weather service noted that the Mt. Rushmore monument (official visitor center, I suppose) was closed due to snow. :snow2:

Ponch,

It is amazing how fast that happened. I laughed when our local judge told me a friend of his was going to hit Beartooth last weekend. My response was something like "Really?" :rotfl::rotfl:

It was a priceless moment. Thanks for the update!

Teri of Pakidaho

yeah, its not been so much fun here in MT. deb and i live an hour or so from redlodge, in billings mt, and we have a winter storm warning out again for tonight. we are sposed to get 5", redlodge more, and theyve been getting it in FEET up on the pass. good thing they are calling for mid 50's next week....too early to not be riding, i might have withdrawls.........lol :smile5:

We had a gorgeous Sept mostly 90f (33C) or higher everyday and now within a few days we are expecting a high tomorrow of ONLY 30f (-1c).

We had an inch of snow last night and are expecting a bit more tomorrow, but at least i wasnt in Banff, i hear they got to -20c whats that around 0F?

Maybe its just as well, I picked a shingle nail in my front tire and really didnt feel like spending the money on a new tire right now, so I can park my bike and not feel guilty...lol

Any one got a good deal on a front tire for a G1?

Brian

The weather here went from summer to winter in the span of a day and half. I haven’t even had the chance to wash the last ride’s bugs off the bike. Kinda hard to wash the bike when it’s below freezing. We’ll probably get down to near zero F tonight and tomorrow night. Had to make an urgent run for Howes diesel treatment so we can keep the diesels running; no one is selling treated diesel or number 1 diesel here yet!