IGNORED

Accessories For Sale

donaldj2242

Traded wife’s RSV and purchased smaller touring cruiser for her. Got a decent trade in price and told the dealer OK if I can take some of the accessories off. Planning on putting the items on Ebay but figured I would give my Venture riders first shot at these listed accessories below. All items are in great shape and prices do not included shipping cost. All items will also be listed in classified ads with picture. Thinking of removing Passing Lamps and selling for $150.00; if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Corbin Royal Star Venture Backrest ---$125.00

Saddlebag Trim Rails --------------------$100.00

Leather Tank Bra with Pockets--------- $100.00*

Tinted Lower Wind Vents--------------- $100.00

Utopia Backrest (Pillow Type)----------$125.00

Insta-Trike kit by TowPac--------------$2500.00

* Tank bra has two small holes in lower pocket flap where I mounted a metal nametag, which can be purchased at any bike rally.

Traded wife’s RSV and purchased smaller touring cruiser for her. Got a decent trade in price and told the dealer OK if I can take some of the accessories off. Planning on putting the items on Ebay but figured I would give my Venture riders first shot at these listed accessories below. All items are in great shape and prices do not included shipping cost. All items will also be listed in classified ads with picture. Thinking of removing Passing Lamps and selling for $150.00; if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

* Tank bra has two small holes in lower pocket flap where I mounted a metal nametag, which can be purchased at any bike rally.

I would be interested in the driver back rest, I'll send you a PM

Got the okdokey from Marilyn. Looking forward to having a set as my feet bake in the heat!

Sorry fellas!

Great news there Sarges46 .

SaltyDawg , there always room for more accessories , so what you talking about ? . I got the BEERCART to decorate also , you know ! :rotf::rotf::cool10:

Will take passing lamps.

star4772 Brownstown Mi. can pick up this weekend maybe Sunday. Let me know