IGNORED

Hey Wildhair.....

Iowawegian

It just goes to show that when it comes to motorcycles....there is no generation gap! Here's a pix of the youngest Cody rider and the oldest having a good time talkin' chrome on top of Beartooth Pass!

(I'm not even gonna mention the rest of you that tried to teach him your bad habits!!! :moon:)

Gotta watch that Lowell all the time, cuz he can certainly lead someone astray in a heartbeat.

But I can asure you I would never do anything like that... And I tried real hard to keep Dane out of trouble. :duck:

Russ, I can't agree more empahtically. That Loweel is bad business and if it were my son I'd try and keep him around good influences like us. :2143::2143::2143::2143::2143: Mike

But I can asure you I would never do anything like that... And I tried real hard to keep Dane out of trouble. :duck:

Does this look like the face of a man that's innocent?

If I remember right......I had to break up a 2:00 a.m. party just so the youngin could get some sleep before the big ride Thursday!:crackup::crackup:Apparently the rule (what goes on in cody, stays in cody) stuck with Dane, as he wouldn't tell me one thing that you and Mike were up to that night!!

Judging by what I see on the table, I'd say Owl is making up a batch of his chili.

Yum Yum

Steve

Yep, it was Chili all right and it was delicious!! He and Mike did all the cooking and Terry and Irv treated all of us by providing the groceries!!! It was a big treat for me to watch the men doing the cooking as that doesn't happen at our house!

Yep, it was Chili all right and it was delicious!! He and Mike did all the cooking and Terry and Irv treated all of us by providing the groceries!!! It was a big treat for me to watch the men doing the cooking as that doesn't happen at our house!

As much as I would love to take credit for the Chili, all I did was chop up the peppers and onion.

Mike was the doer of the dastardly deed on the chili. And, if I didn't know better, I would swear that he stole my receipe.

Want to thank Mike for the field repair on the Virago. Just goes to show what one can accomplish when they don't have to worry about their thumb being cold. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: But that's anouther story for another day.