IGNORED

What is your bike's name?

yamadawg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I tried to name it, it just didnt seem like the right name. Cant force a name your not comfy with. As they say...sometimes the shoe fits and sometimes it dont..

I did try Pegasus but only because of Zeus and Xena, my two danes. That didnt feel right either and I see Pegasus also has his named Pegasus.

So, no names for me...:bawling:

My I suggest one for you my Greek friend? Penelope - "Her name has traditionally been associated with faithfulness" from Wikipedia.

"SKUTE1" is on the is onthe rsv license plate, or the wife would call it the"chrome poney"

"SKUTE2" is on the 1100 virago

"SKUTE3" is on the xt600e enduro

"SKUTE4" is on the xt225 enduro

the other bikes are not registered and are ridden off road at most times and have no names

mike.

Guest tx2sturgis

"Lippz"

Yes..."Lippz"

Wanna know where that name came from? Go look at the passenger backrest on a recent model Venture and tell me that thing doesnt look like a pair of big black lips. Yes, you will smile when you look at it...

:big-grin-emoticon:

Kinda kisses the passenger and keeps her comfy.

:clap2:Thanks everyone for sharing their bike names and stories! :clap2:

It was so cool hearing the reasons some of the bikes have their names. It inspired us so much that my wife has now decided that we must name ours as well. :lightbulb:With apologies to Old Hippy she chose Maggie as its' name. :whistling:(She decided on the name without reading his post, but I felt it better to apologize up front.) It'll be "Midnight Maggie" for obvious reasons and we'll leave Maggie Mae to Old Hippy so that we don't be stealing your bike's name...