IGNORED

New 09 RSV is home in the stable

widowmaker2011

Picked up my new 09 today and rode her 80 miles home , I've been on a competitors model since I sold my 04 RSV in 2005 :8: What a joy to get back in the saddle of an RSV. I put 13,000 miles on my last one (please don't ask why I sold it , I really don't know) ... 4 years later it was like I never was without it , now on to breaking it in.. :hihi:

Guest tx2sturgis

I saw one of the new Red and Black 09's at the local dealer and I LOVE that particular color combination...same color as my last 2 Harleys...

Only problem is all the turned heads around you while riding!

Edited by tx2sturgis

I bought the same one 4 months ago. My first full on touring model, now I am ruined from anything else. I never would have guessed that a radio and cruise control would make such a difference! I have added a clearview windshield with the goldwing vent and a Corbin seat with back rest. Plus other goodies that the wife thinks came on the bike....

All in all my favorite bike I've ever owned. 8,000 miles to date, and I am hoping to get another 3k on it this year. BTWI got rid of the stock 404's and put on the Avon Venoms, got rid of sooo many problems!

Awesome forums and member site IMO!

Edited by Wolf
add to

Have the same exact bike - picked it up last November and have nearly 8000 miles on it already. Added a tach and a couple of other small items - now looking to do more. The color scheme is awesome - be prepared for perfect stangers coming up and asking about the bike, happens on every ride even if I'm just filling the tank at a gas station.

:sign woo hoo:

• 1 month later...
Guest scarylarry
I got a car tire now. No more getting stuck in the mud and now mine is way faster! :thumbsup2:

We will see.... You doing ok?

I'm great weather is wonderful