IGNORED

sync carbs in indiana

I guess I'll just carry my carb tune and its stuff around in the side bag for a while. Sounds like it'll come in handy. :)

I expect to be up at Leadwolf's the 19th and Freezy's the first weekend of October. I'm on the west side of Indy just off of 10th and 465 most of the rest of the time. Even if we don't have a full Maintenance Day, I'm pretty sure I can at least squeeze in a Tinker Ten Minutes as needed.

Guest tx2sturgis
We should organize some sort of carb sync party for us Indiana folks. Bummer helped me with mine but I wouldn't mind watching again.

If you guys do that please consider recording it. I can find lots of CarbTune videos on YouTube, but none of the ones I looked at had a Venture as the Star...( no pun intended!)

well brian it's time to change that. i have a old sony 8mm movie camcorder i haven't used in years. don't even know lf the battery will hold a charge. O i forgot it will also use 100 volt a/c. but in this day & age i don't fill that's a good option. sort of like our cassett player on the venture. any one else got a idea? just my :2cents:

don c.

This Saturday morning, Niles, Michigan. Leadwolf's having a Meet & Eat.

Next Saturday morning I'll be at 10th and 465 on the west side of Indy. While you're certainly welcome to drop by, Dano's on the south east side of Indy. He'd be a good deal closer for you, if he's free.

The Saturday morning after that, Corydon. FreezyRider's having a Meet & Eat.

I wish I could make to your house sat Dan but my better half has ridding class sat as she wants to see if she wants to ride her own bike and we found a guy who does private one on one and he brings the bike for her. I hope she likes it but if not then at least she tried it and has a better idea of what I do. Good luck and I will get with you in the future so ride safe!!