IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

Ruffy who is still waiting to head home to Florida, and wants to know if he can ride with us all. He says his roses have healed up pretty good, but we may have to stop more often to give his roses a rest.

Yama Mama is still suffering from amnesia and hopes that the trip will help her remember how she got into this perdicament.

Footsierider will be riding with us. All the VR riders are getting their tanks filled up, and their bikes too when all of a sudden............................

Varooooooooooooooooom.....was heard across the countryside as all of the VRiders cranked there bikes in unison........................

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varooooooooooooooooom.....was heard across the countryside as all of the VRiders cranked there bikes in unison........................

And scared the P**sing pick handles out of the group of Hardly Dangerson bikers lining up to fuel!! They had never heard such sweet notes from a bunch of bikes before.:thumbsup2:

Just then the sound of a stebel horn is heard, and as everyone turns to look they see Quickstep comin' down the highway towards them. "Thanks for the sound call fella's, made it easy to find ya when I heard that big sound" After much hand shaking and back slapping, greeting Quickstep was finally over.:whistling:

Aussie Annie congratulates her hubby on the choice of hiring the blue RSV, 'cause they go faster! :rasberry: And then turns to the group and says "Head 'em up, move 'em out Ruffy, let's get this party started again". With that Ruffy dropped his clutch, and took off at the head of the group, yelling "YEE-HAH Let's go, we are bound for........................................"

And then Ruffy turns to the group and says "Head 'em up, move 'em out Ruffy, let's get this party started again". With that Ruffy dropped his clutch, and took off at the head of the group, yelling "YEE-HAH Let's go,

Then as Ruffy pulled out of the DQ parking lot, sporting his pink chaps and healed roses,

leading the pack, he began singing in a loud baritone voice so all could hear
:guitarist 2:

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Get them Dawggies Rolling

Raw Hideeeeeeeee

In Rain and wind and weather

Hell bent for leather

Knowing them Dawggies by my side

Head em up Move em in, Move em out

He then pulled his sweat soaked pink paisley bandana from around his neck and snapped it hard into the air making a loud...................

Swosh...Crack.....Kateeeeessssssseeeeeeeeeeeee sound

as he cranked his throttle to full and raced down the entrance ramp to I-24 south. Merging into the freeway traffic at full speed we could still hear him singing over the sound of his engine and exhaust winding out in 5th gear

Rawhideeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The rest of the pack gunned it to keep up with him. With smiles on our faces and the wind in our hair we were happy knowing that we were finally on our way heading south to Daytona for Biketoberfest.

:thumbsup2::dancefool::dancefool:

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

Edited by Dragonslayer

As I led the pack it crossed my mind that Atlanta DragonSlayer may just have the hots for me. He keeps gushing about my "Roses":whistling:....so, its time to really show those 1st genners what a second gen can do as I bring the revs up to 8 grand, hopefully staying WAY ahead of Bob. With Annie riding behind me I know im safe. If anyone tries to overtake me she will whack them with her neat sticks. Spotting trouble up ahead..........

As I led the pack it crossed my mind that Atlanta DragonSlayer may just have the hots for me. He keeps gushing about my "Roses":whistling:....so, its time to really show those 1st genners what a second gen can do as I bring the revs up to 8 grand, hopefully staying WAY ahead of Bob. With Annie riding behind me I know im safe. If anyone tries to overtake me she will whack them with her neat sticks. Spotting trouble up ahead..........

It was true that the Dragonslayer had been following Ruffy for a long time. However following a lead rider in a group riding situation does not constitute stalking. As stunning as Ruffy was in his pink chaps, pink paisley bandanna and colorful new tattoos Ruffy was not the one that had drawn the Dragonslayer's armorous attention.

Aussie Annie was the true object of his affections and the one that the Dragonslayer's curosity had been focused on ever since the pole dance routine and the black leather crutch holder pasties (which gave her a somewhat Madonna like appearence). He could not get Annie off his mind. However, knowing that Quickstep was Annie's intended Dragonslayer felt it was best to keep his inner most feelings to himself and not expose his deep admiration and regard for Annie and not let it show, being the southern gentleman he was.

Dragonslayer had noticed Ruffy's stand-offishness and realized how his intentions might be misconstrued. With all the good natured ribbing he had been giving Ruffy about his pink outfit and tatooes and all. He certainely did not intend to hurt Ruffy's feelings or confuse him about the Dragonslayer's sexual orientation or intentions. He only said those things for fun. In retrospect, a poor attempt at humor. Some how he would have to put Ruffy's concerns at ease and rebuild thier friendship based on a truely heterosexual motorcycling comraderie. In fact he did consider Ruffy's rendition of the Rawhide theme song very Macho.

It occurred to the Dragonslayer that it might be a good bridge building gesture to tell Ruffy so. So, he gave his bike the full throttle to catch up to Ruffy to pay him that compliment. Being on a 1st Gen, the Dragonslayer had no trouble catching up with him in just a second or two. In fact having to lock down on the brakes to keep from shooting past him like he was on a Harley sitting still.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Yama Mama is ready to ride too, if she could only remember where they are headed, and why. She heard Dragonslayer say something about Biketoberfest. All she knows is they are heading down 1-24 toward

Chattanooga. The weather is good, cool enough to wear a leather jacket, but it is sunny.

Aussie Annie, Ruffy, Dragonslayer, and Massey130 are riding side by side down the highway. Of course Yama Mama is not riding her own bike so she is riding with her first husband Moped. He is really confused because he was not in this story before. However, he has always wanted to go to the Biketoberfest, so he decided to meet up with the group. So off we go, riding down the highway waiting to see what new adventure we will find. Just then we see a State Trooper on a motorcycle pulling up along side of us. He is motioning for us to pull over in that rest area a head, What the heck could he want?

Yama Mama is ready to ride too, if she could only remember where they are headed, and why. She heard Dragonslayer say something about Biketoberfest. All she knows is they are heading down 1-24 toward

Chattanooga. The weather is good, cool enough to wear a leather jacket, but it is sunny.

Aussie Annie, Ruffy, Dragonslayer, and Massey130 are riding side by side down the highway. Of course Yama Mama is not riding her own bike so she is riding with her first husband Moped. He is really confused because he was not in this story before. However, he has always wanted to go to the Biketoberfest, so he decided to meet up with the group. So off we go, riding down the highway waiting to see what new adventure we will find. Just then we see a State Trooper on a motorcycle pulling up along side of us. He is motioning for us to pull over in that rest area a head, What the heck could he want?

I wonder which broken laws is he going to ticket us for? Could it be Dragonslayer's drag race to the front of the pack? Or that there are four riders riding abreast in one lane? Or the fact that one of them is trying to knock the rider that is in a suit of armor off his bike with a crutch. Or that the armored rider is getting dangerously close to the rider in pink chaps apparently trying to whisper something in his ear. Or just because we have a rider wearing pink chaps waving a pink paiseley bandanna in the first place. There is also a guy on a Moped peddeling like a demon trying to keep up with a pack of Ventures with a woman passenger appearing to be disoriented, lost and confused. There are so many laws being broken that he will probably throw the book at us. Traffic laws, safety rules, laws against nature, fashion violations not to mention all of the breaches of good judgement and conventional wisdom. We may never get out of jail.:backinmyday:

:cop: As the state trooper pulled up along side Ruffy, he asked if we were part of the Wild Hogs motorcycle gang. We noticed that the state trooper had the ensignia of the New Mexico Highway Patrol. The officer then started telling us how he had been stalking..... I mean tracking the Wild Hog gang all the way from Madris, New Mexico and got very close right before he lost thier trail in Nashville. But, when he saw those pink chaps he just knew that he had found them again. He did not seem concerned with any laws that we might have broken he seemed more interested in gazing into Ruffy's eyes, batting his eyelashes and winking.The trooper then starting going on and on to Ruffy about it being hot and if we knew a secluded private lake where we could all go skinny dipping to cool off.

Dragonslayer could not stand it anymore all the blinking and winking and batting eyelashes and the inuendo and double ontondrayies. So he got up in the troopers face to defend Ruffy's honor. He raised his helmet visor and stared into the troopers eyes being sure not to blink or wink. Then he said in a loud clear voice... "Hey Winky back off..... Your out of your jurisdiction..........Ruffy don't roll that way and has no interest in seeing your junk or probing your trunk." " If you don't get back on your mini-bike Hardly and ride off I will unsheath my sword and slay you like a Dragon"

With that the trooper stumbled backwards a couple of steps bumping into his bike. He then threw one leg over the saddle, cranked his bike and pulled off as fast as he could. Dragonslayer turned around facing the pack and said...................................... "and that little piggy went weee weee weee alllllllllllllllllllllllll the way home."

Ruffy, wipeing a tear from his eye said "Thanks Slayer" With that and without another word being spoken they both knew that nothing else needed to be said and they would be friends and brother VRiders from that point on. Ruffy's concerns about the Dragonslayers intentions having been put to rest forever.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Yama Mama still confused about what was going on, noticed the State Trooper. She seemed very disappointed that he was not frisking everyone. Even though she thought she had not done anything wrong, she sort of hoped that maybe she had unknowingly had done some minor thing wrong so she could at least be frisked by the law.

At any rate, the trooper said he was sorry about how he behaved and wished us a nice trip to Daytona. Although he said he would never go there himself. He said it is way to crowded and when you ride Japanese bikes like we have, he said there is always the risk of some clowns damaging your motorcycles just out of pure meanness.

We said, not to worry. We can handle that with out any problem. We said we are used to this situation and we are not afraid of any one.

Just then a guy pulled up on a First Generation, we just could not believe it. It was..............

Hey story tellers, I haven't laughed so much in a long time :crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::Laugh:

Laughed so hard I ended up with a coughing fit:bang head: gotta go make a coffee and recover some :doh: Geez, this story isn't supposed to be bad for your health, is it ?????:stickpoke::sign just kidding: Be back shortly..........

Hey story tellers, I haven't laughed so much in a long time :crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::Laugh:

Laughed so hard I ended up with a coughing fit:bang head: gotta go make a coffee and recover some :doh: Geez, this story isn't supposed to be bad for your health, is it ?????:stickpoke::sign just kidding: Be back shortly..........

Bad for your health???? Bob is the one who fantasized me into those rose tattoos......:shock3:

Finally some creative recognition. Sorry, Annie we weren't trying to make you barf up a lung or anything we were just trying to brighten your day.

Yama Mama still confused about what was going on, noticed the State Trooper. She seemed very disappointed that he was not frisking everyone. Even though she thought she had not done anything wrong, she sort of hoped that maybe she had unknowingly had done some minor thing wrong so she could at least be frisked by the law.

Noticeing Yama Mama's apparent disappointment the Dragonslayer steps up to the plate to offer his Dragonslayer skills. First he tried to console her by pointing out that it was probably just an oversight that the Officer did not frisk her due to him being distracted by Ruffy's pink chaps and pink paiseley bandana. But she should not worry because the Dragonslayer's motto is "Your wish is my command Dear Lady"

"Spred um" he said as he then started frisking Yama Mama vigorousley up and down, over and over again and being very careful to not mis a single square inch of un-frisked real estate on her body.

While Yama Mama giggled and squirmed, and enjoyed having her real estate checked:crackup: the sad truth was that because of her amnesia she wouldn't remember it later :bang head: :crying::crying:

Even though Quickstep enjoyed the real estate demo by Dragonslayer, he wanted to ride, so turning to his beloved he said

"Hey, aren't we supposed to be heading down I-24 towards Chattanooga for Biketoberfest?" Aussie Annie gave a loud whistle :whistling: to get everyone's attention, and then "mount 'em up people - there's food to be eaten, beer to be drunk, and BS to be spun, let's go!" With that there was the familiar roar of Venture engines, and everyone headed down the highway once again.

As we approached Chattanooga we heard someone start to sing

"pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?" and all of us noticed.........................

As we approached Chattanooga we heard someone start to sing

"pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?" and all of us noticed.........................

Glenn Miller coming onto the highway entrance ramp. you could nearly see right through him as the ghostly figure was followed by his band on 1940 Yamaha scoots. we were on the uphill going over a train track and notice it is track 29. before we know it, we hear them in unison - Track 29, boy, you can give me a shine, i can afford to board the Chattanooga Choo-choo.

they don't go up the overpass like us, but sort of dissappear into the hill toward the steamer makin its way down the track. just as they are about to go out of site the last one shouts - "Watch out for . . . . . .

they don't go up the overpass like us, but sort of disappear into the hill toward the steamer making its way down the track. just as they are about to go out of site the last one shouts - "Watch out for . . . . . .

The Sign..............

"What sign?" we asked. "The sign" he said "You know the sign I mean, The one that says

SEE ROCK CITY & RUBY FALLS................................................."Then what" we asked ...... " Follow the sign ...............you dummies what do you think signs are for." he answered. As he was fading away we could hear his voice trailing off into the distance telling us to avoid disappointment and future regret by going to see Rock City and Ruby Falls.

While Yama Mama giggled and squirmed, and enjoyed having her real estate checked:crackup: the sad truth was that because of her amnesia she wouldn't remember it later :bang head: :crying::crying:

But alais, Annie had grossly underestimated the Dragonslayer's frisking skills and did not realize that the frisking episode was such a orgasmic climatic experience that it snapped Yama Mama out of her amnesia.....forever. Making that interaction with the Dragonslayer an event she would remember for the rest of her life. Edited by Dragonslayer

But alais, Annie had grossly underestimated the Dragonslayer's frisking skills and did not realize that the frisking episode was such an orgasmic climatic experience that it snapped Yama Mama out of her amnesia.....forever. Making that interaction with the Dragonslayer an event she would remember for the rest of her life.
....................and maybe longer. Edited by Dragonslayer

Yama Mama seemed so different somehow. She noticed that her VR T shirt, her VR hat, her vest with her VR Patch on it somehow fit her differently. The good news is she remembered where she was and where she was going. Yama Mama would start laughing about the silliest stuff. A squad car drove by and she just got hysterical. She knew Dragonslayer kept smiling at her everytime she glanced his way.

She was wondering why there were handcuffs hanging from her pocket.

Yama Mama figured she would figure out what was going on someday.

The group decided they would stop and get a bite to eat. Massey said he wanted barbeque. Dragonslayer wanted a steak. Annie said she would like some traditional American food, and Yama Mama just said she was not hungry, but somehow felt very satisfied. Then she felt the strangest sensation. She realized ................

Yama Mama :smile5:

Edited by Yama Mama

Yama Mama seemed so different somehow. She noticed that her VR T shirt, her VR hat, her vest with her VR Patch on it somehow fit her differently. The good news is she remembered where she was and where she was going. Yama Mama would start laughing about the silliest stuff. A squad drove by and she just got hysterical. She knew Dragonslayer kept smiling at her everytime she glanced his way.

She was wondering way there were handcuffs hanging from her pocket.

Yama Mama figured she would figure out what was going on someday.

The group decided they would stop and get a bite to eat. Massey said he wanted barbeque. Dragonslayer wanted a steak. Annie said she would like some traditional American food, and Yama Mama just said she was not hungry, but somehow felt very satisfied. Then she felt the strangest sensation. She realized ................

Yama Mama :smile5:

The sensation was a delayed aftershock flashback tremor of the frisking incident that sudden focused her mind with a crystal clear vision. A vision that revealed the secrets of the universe as well as the answer to the question at hand. The vision made her realize Golden Coral was the answer, Everybody could get what they wanted to eat at a Golden Coral.

Even though she felt satisfied she suddenly had the erge to smoke a cigarette.

As she finished her cigarette see saw a sign that read ............................................................

Avoid Disappointment

& Future Regret

SEE ROCK CITY & RUBY FALLS

Golden Coral next exit

Edited by Dragonslayer

But alais, Annie had grossly underestimated the Dragonslayer's frisking skills and did not realize that the frisking episode was such a orgasmic climatic experience that it snapped Yama Mama out of her amnesia.....forever. Making that interaction with the Dragonslayer an event she would remember for the rest of her life.

Pardon me, I gotta go barf up another lung!:rotfl::crackup:

Even though she felt satisfied she suddenly had the erge to smoke a cigarette.

As she finished her cigarette see saw a sign that read .................................................. ..........

Golden Corral is a smoke free facility. Everyone is welcome. Realizing she was weak at the knees, a table, a chair & some coffee wasn't a bad idea. Aussie Annie was heading straight for the bathroom, but on her way she asked a waitress if they had Vegamite sandwiches.

Say what? Vega-whatkindofcrap do you think we server here. check out the bar & that should answer your question. But if you are daring, check out the desert bar for . . . .

Golden Corral is a smoke free facility. .

OK...Massey..... stay focused here and try to keep up.............. Golden Corral is at the next exit.... we have not gotten there yet.... sooooooooooooooooooooo Yama Mama is well within her God given right to slowly kill herself by smoke inhalation while riding Bi*ch on a moped.. But why anyone would want to ride Bi*ch on a Moped is beyond me, and breaches good judgment and conventional wisdom. :moped:

There ought to be a law against it.

Speaking of laws...... :soapbox:If all of you non smokers are so concerned about second hand smoke you should be the ones to have to go outside for fresh air when somebody lights up..........................

outside in the rain and in 0 degree weather. ......Because thats where the fresh air is and do you know how hard it is to light up a cig when your standing outside in the rain.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Golden Corral is a smoke free facility. Everyone is welcome. Realizing she was weak at the knees, a table, a chair & some coffee wasn't a bad idea. Aussie Annie was heading straight for the bathroom, but on her way she asked a waitress if they had Vegamite sandwiches.

Say what? Vega-whatkindofcrap do you think we server here. check out the bar & that should answer your question. But if you are daring, check out the desert bar for . . . .

The Golden Corral "super-duper-chattanooga-choo-choo- chocolate-fudge-fairy cakes" with cherries!! "OOOOhh!" drools Quickstep "Gotta get me one of those" and heads of to the dessert bar. Yama Mama is slowly recovering, sipping on her choo choo chai latte coffee, and still wondering why her clothes don't seem to be in the same order they were put on that morning!:scratchchin: Massey130 decides to join Quickstep at the dessert bar and check out the waitress serving him, who has red hair, freckles and a big......................................................

The Golden Corral "super-duper-chattanooga-choo-choo- chocolate-fudge-fairy cakes" with cherries!! "OOOOhh!" drools Quickstep "Gotta get me one of those" and heads of to the dessert bar. Yama Mama is slowly recovering, sipping on her choo choo chai latte coffee, and still wondering why her clothes don't seem to be in the same order they were put on that morning!:scratchchin: Massey130 decides to join Quickstep at the dessert bar and check out the waitress serving him, who has red hair, freckles and a big......................................................

Okay, we aren't there yet -- so slot this bit in when we arrive okay:bang head::bang head::whistling::rasberry: