IGNORED

Found stuff to give away in the garage

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Cleaned up the garage today and found an assortment of stuff from my Venture that I no longer need. I make no promises about any quality. It all free to whoever wants it, you pay the shipping or we arrange a meet.

There is a larger chunk of plastic that I had used as repair material....probably a litle ackward to ship, although not heavy.

Let me know if you want any of it...if not it's in Thursday's garbage pickup.

Guest ReinyRooster

Dave,

I'm off next week so if you send me a PM with your mailing address, I'll send it off Tuesday and let you know what it costs. Can't be much.

Hi Reiny

I'll take all that stuff off your hands (providing it hasn't already been spoken for). Never know when it might come in handy. I,ll either use it for my own bike or store it in case someone else ever needs it, in which case i would not charge them for it either ( it would be a shame to toss it). I am off all week as well but will only be around home untill thusday, so I can just ride up and get the stuff any agreed upon day. just pm me your address. Even later on today if thats conveinent.

Guest ReinyRooster

O.K. sounds like everything has found a new home, thanks. Utadventure gets the one fork brace and Saddlebum will take the rest.

Dave, I'll have that brace out in the mail next week, Ben I'm off all next week so let me know when you wanna ride to Kitchener tol get the stuff, or we can mee somewhere.

I

Uhhhh, guys, I'm not sure what "Compressor" you think you are looking at, but all I see is a cruise control module for a MK2, of which I am in need of...

You know that thing that looks like what someone else said was a compressor, and trusting soul that I am:innocent:, I figured they know more then I about un named objects that I've never seen before up close and so, since i could use a compressor for the sidecar, I figured, well, .......:think:

It's realy Reiny's fault, if he would have labeled everything ......:stickpoke::duck::ignore: