IGNORED

latest from the hub

Snarley Bill

Bill,. hope you can get them to tag along to Vogel...................would love to see them Yankees one more time before they become Texans..............:witch_brew::witch_brew:

first off trying out my new notebook don got me set up and this is my first post. we are having a good time. what a party. lots of good folks here including our surprise arrivals, brad, and lonna. going to hit the hay now. :2133:

first off trying out my new notebook don got me set up and this is my first post. we are having a good time. what a party. lots of good folks here including our surprise arrivals, brad, and lonna. going to hit the hay now. :2133:

I knew the Big guy wouldnt miss the party, glad you guys are having a great time:thumbsup: Craig

I knew the Big guy wouldnt miss the party, glad you guys are having a great time:thumbsup: Craig

Got to thank Hal and Gayle for that, what a great couple, I think they just live to help others out. Hoping you all have a great, save time together.

We did keep it a pretty good secret thanks to a handful that knew. I'm glad that it played out the way it has, we really would have hated to miss this one. Having a great time and meeting new folks and seeing old friends.

Hey thanks for keeping it a secret!:yikes: We rode out to pay you a surprise visit and nobodys home:doh: I am sitting on your porch and I need to take a leak, where is your hideakey:crying: Hope you guys have a great time:thumbsup::rasberry: Craig

Hey thanks for keeping it a secret!:yikes: We rode out to pay you a surprise visit and nobodys home:doh: I am sitting on your porch and I need to take a leak, where is your hideakey:crying: Hope you guys have a great time:thumbsup::rasberry: Craig

Yeppers, we heard there was a Michigan M&E at Squid's place, sitting here Cecdoo, Wanderer, and a couple of others (don't remember their names, because they figured out how to get in without tripping the alarm) who are great guys with bunches of tatoos.

Mechanic been drooling ever since she saw all them tats. :rotf:

Paaartyyyy at Squidleys, Toga,Toga Toga:rasberry::rasberry: hurry up Gary, George and Bobbie ran for Pizza. Craig

Hey Craig, I could round up a few Canucks to join the party at Squids...I'm sure he wouldn't mind...:dancefool: We might even find a cheese cake in the fridge :happy65:

Ian