IGNORED

Question on rk muffs and carb jetting???

The Black Pearl

Ok guys here's my question, I got a stealer putting on a new warranty rear shock and got to talking about carb sync, poping and rk muffs. He's telling me I HAVE to rejet the carbs and I am looking at 300 - 350 to have it done. Pretty sure I read many post about rk muffs and NOT re jetting, so I guess I am looking for your opinions?

road king muff's to rejet or not?

:puzzled:

My experience,,,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER let your "stealer" log any mods you've done if still under warranty! If I need warranty work done, I take the extra 20 minutes and re-install my oem muffs....just play'in it safe,,,no need to discuss or tip your hand to chance a warranty cancellation! I gots RKs on,,no pops, plugs just nice light tan! Love em'

Ride Easy (n' smart!)

Renne

Thanks guys well my local "trusted" stealer just closed up after 19 years the other day and this place is the next closest stealer my warranty is up next month so just trying to get the shock replaced at this point. gonna have to either build or find someone in mi with a carb sync tool would like to sync them up right thanks again