IGNORED

not ready for 09 rally.

Snarley Bill

ive spent so much time working on this rally, i forgot that i have to get ready to go. what a rat race. old last minute me. been working on bikes all week. still don't know which one i'm bringing. since it's a yamaha meet i guess i will bring a yammer. if the pinstiper shows up i want to have my wing done. such a delema. then at the same time i am trying to get ready for vogel. sure is fun. :sign brain fart: :sign29: :2133: nap time :draming: :rotf:

Oh, just quit your wanking, sheeez, some people have to work during your play time and here your are complaining about not being ready for the your own meet. :moon: Not sure how Cinderella put up with you. :stirthepot::no-no-no:

im not sure either......must be cuz i lub him.......:8:

must be cuz i lub him.......:8:

Lub? nope I'm not going to ask, nope I'm staying out this one.:whistling:

Bill you said not long ago Linda had the suit cases out? does this mean shes waiting on you now? Slow poke.....:backinmyday:

Well I can not say much, I'm still changing out the carpet in the cycle trailer. And not even started packing yet. Now I know why we get along so well - We wait till the last minute to get ready:shock3:.

We'll have our Wing this time around and would like to see some pin strips on our Wing as well.

:cool10:

Buddy

I called the Hub today to see if there was any cancellations and there was some openings. I emailed from their site the room I wanted but still haven't got back a reply. I guess he got it. If not, I will just tent it I guess.

As far as I know, some of the Ontarians will be in the running.

1,050 from here. There is one couple from Ontario that will be there but they took the long way to get there. I am sure they will have travelled the furthest. :think:

Brad