IGNORED

Awesome Exhaust for the RSV

was at the dealer's today getting periodic maintenance done...they have an '05 RSV for sale that has Krome Werks exhaust on it...they started it up for me so I could hear them...awesome! They even took it out on the road and rode it by a couple of times...I was very impressed at the sound. Does anyone have this exhaust on their RSV?

I have Krome Werks pipes--and LOVE 'Em :clap2::clap2: I wear earplugs all the time, so don't know about them being too loud on long trips?:think: Alan (hubby) is using bike for work at the moment, while he re-builds a bike, and he had to take the pipes off as too loud at 5am in morning when he leaves for work:rasberry::rasberry:

was at the dealer's today getting periodic maintenance done...they have an '05 RSV for sale that has Krome Werks exhaust on it...they started it up for me so I could hear them...awesome! They even took it out on the road and rode it by a couple of times...I was very impressed at the sound. Does anyone have this exhaust on their RSV?

Just do a search on the site for KhromeWerks, there is even a link to some with video and sound. Most all that have the Khromewerks love them, me included. :cool10:

Too loud for me. I think they are among the best out there in regards to quality. Very nicely made. Integrated heat shield covers the clamps. I had them for about a year but found them too loud especially when riding in the mountains and etc. where the sound would echo off the canyon walls. I finally just went back to stock. They are great mufflers though. I sometimes wish I had kept them and used them when around home and could have swapped to stock for longer trips.

Come to Vogel in Aug, Sleeperhawk and Mechanic have donated a set of NastyBoys 2 into 4 slipons with Family Jewels Extreme Slash cut tips, that are going to be raffled of along with a Morgan CarbTune Pro..............Someone could get lucky and win both.............

http://www.psndealer.com/powersportsdlr/images/ec0372/BA-1000-00.jpghttp://www.baronscustom.com/images/products/20060511152548.jpg

Seems like I remember that Sleeperhawk has those. (Might be wrong there)

I do remember they were saying that they were quieter than the Barons pipes.

Yea, I'm thinking I want the Nasty Boys for my bike.

Too loud for me. I think they are among the best out there in regards to quality. Very nicely made. Integrated heat shield covers the clamps. I had them for about a year but found them too loud especially when riding in the mountains and etc. where the sound would echo off the canyon walls. I finally just went back to stock. They are great mufflers though. I sometimes wish I had kept them and used them when around home and could have swapped to stock for longer trips.

Don, is it that easy to change from one to the other?:think: