IGNORED

09 rally up date last one

Snarley Bill

well the rally is a liittle over a week away, and i think we got all are apples in one basket. lots of folks coming, lots of plans for a good time, lots of good food, good rides, vendors, great place and hosts at the hub where we are having it. alot of folks are coming that haven't registered, and that is okay. we got you covered. i sure was lucky to have the folks that i picked for my committee. i lucked out and got some keepers. cindy has gone out of her way, and worked very hard on this meet. she makes me feel like i did'nt do anything. thats why i picked her. i want to thank all the folks on the committee and the ones that had to leave because other commitments arose, the moderators , who gave great input. and don for keeping us all out of trouble. by the way don was the one who came up with the design for the awesome t-shirts and patches. rose bud donated the use of the machine to make the name buttons. see you all there and i hope we put a good one together for you. we did our absolute best. see you all at the hub. snarley bill :welcome1: :2133:

actually the name badge machine belongs to all of us......its being paid for out of the rallys funds........

so if anyone else ever wants to use it for name buttons.......let me know.

You may need to buy some more refills for it.....but its here to use.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Bill my hats off to you and your entire committee, you did a great job organizing and hypeing this event, only wish I could make it. Hope you guys have a great time, great weather and no crashes. Enjoy your party. Craig:080402gudl_prv:

You worked very hard at it Bill and as I suspected it IS going to be if not the best right at the top for 1st place rallys! Your hard work has paid off I do believe and all the folks will remember this one..IF Anyone is still on the Fence its not too late..Come join us At our Annual Rally. Tom,

for everyone that has the time available. consider swinging over to vogel on the way home. lewis puts on a first class meet. if everything goes right i will be heading that way after the 09 rally. what a perfect august that would be. 2 world class meets in a row. then a little break to get ready for the st. jude run. :clap2::clap2::2133:

Vogel is what.....a two day ride or so? We are going and just wondering how to spend out time in between. Where to go what to see camping etc.

So far the plan is to just wonder around the hills and take in whatever......

Vogel is what.....a two day ride or so? We are going and just wondering how to spend out time in between. Where to go what to see camping etc.

So far the plan is to just wonder around the hills and take in whatever......

there is an aweful lot of sight seeing between ar. and ga.. you could take weeks to get to ga. and not see it all. :2133:

Buzzman and I, with our wives can't wait to get there and meet everyone. Sounds like alot of fun. Also sounds like you have alot planned, so if somebody is bored, it will be their own fault.

We have the week after off also and was just going to head back to Ohio slow and easy, siteseeing along the way. Wherever the wives wanted to go and see. Was talking last night about swinging into Georgia and stopping at Vogel for a day or so anyway.

well the rally is a little over a week away, and i think we got all are apples in one basket. lots of folks coming, lots of plans for a good time, lots of good food, good rides, vendors, great place and hosts at the hub where we are having it. alot of folks are coming that haven't registered, and that is okay. we got you covered. i sure was lucky to have the folks that i picked for my committee. i lucked out and got some keepers. Cindy has gone out of her way, and worked very hard on this meet. she makes me feel like i didn't do anything. thats why i picked her. i want to thank all the folks on the committee and the ones that had to leave because other commitments arose, the moderators , who gave great input. and don for keeping us all out of trouble. by the way don was the one who came up with the design for the awesome t-shirts and patches. rose bud donated the use of the machine to make the name buttons. see you all there and i hope we put a good one together for you. we did our absolute best. see you all at the hub. snarley bill :welcome1: :2133:

I'm new here, so how many is on your Committee? Guess Cindy is the only one doing anything.. Looks to me like Cindy is getting all the glory while the others are left out in the cold. Not very nice if you ask me but you dint ask me so I spoke up. Did everyone on your committee get a special thank you or just Cindy? Sorry but I think it is rude that this committee seems to be doing alot of work for you and Cindy's name is the only one brought up. all your committee getting a metal award for their work on this rally or just Cindy?

nothing against Cindy or anyone else on the committee. But i think is rude that only one gets their name listed and gets all the glory while the others have to eat crow. Bet your committee is real happy with you right now especially the ones that stayed and busted their butts helping you.

Reading all the posts about the rally for the last year, all the committe members have done an outstanding job. I am sure they will all get their thankyou's. Cindy took on an awful lot to begin with and took on even more later.

Cindy said she wanted to party at this rally---sooooo I will have something for her when I arrive. :innocent: :whistling:

I'm new here, so how many is on your Committee? Guess Cindy is the only one doing anything.. Looks to me like Cindy is getting all the glory while the others are left out in the cold. Not very nice if you ask me but you dint ask me so I spoke up. Did everyone on your committee get a special thank you or just Cindy? Sorry but I think it is rude that this committee seems to be doing alot of work for you and Cindy's name is the only one brought up. all your committee getting a metal award for their work on this rally or just Cindy?

nothing against Cindy or anyone else on the committee. But i think is rude that only one gets their name listed and gets all the glory while the others have to eat crow. Bet your committee is real happy with you right now especially the ones that stayed and busted their butts helping you.

Relax....We are all family and this doesn't bother us in the least. :thumbsup: Cindy has done a great job and picked up a lot on her plate with all she had going on in her life. Bill is the greatest:biker: and we who were on and still on the committee, know exatcly where his heart is..............................Is this another NASON poster :confused24:

Just my comment..I was pulled in late as a committee member(Hope its Ok to say so) But I think I read in the earlier post Bill thanking ALL Committee members. That was good enough for me. Ive done many thing to help members that needed help and never asked for an award.That comes from my heart to my friends here and wherever I may meet them. As far as I see ALL have gone way beyond whatever was asked of them and correct me If I am wrong but Cindy handled all the monies,dealt with our contributers,shopped for prizes kept us all informed on where we stood as far as ticket sales etc. I can tell you there are alot of things going on in the background of an event like this and it would overwhelm alot of people to see how its put together. I could go on but I think you understand. One more thing....Come to the rally,You will see the Whole thing wrapped up and I am sure alot of "Thank You's" will be heard..Not only to the committe members but to our GREAT Members and without their efforts none of this would be possible! Tom

Hey welcome to the "Family" If you're trying to get on their good side, you are going about it all wrong:yikes: Craig

Buzzman and I, with our wives can't wait to get there and meet everyone. Sounds like alot of fun. Also sounds like you have alot planned, so if somebody is bored, it will be their own fault.

We have the week after off also and was just going to head back to Ohio slow and easy, siteseeing along the way. Wherever the wives wanted to go and see. Was talking last night about swinging into Georgia and stopping at Vogel for a day or so anyway.

Hey Old Venture, the wife and I are leaving the Hub on Friday morning and heading over to Chattanooga to spend the night and then ride the Dragon on our way home on Saturday morning. She's gotta start back to work on Monday morning, so we can't make the Vogel ride the next weekend. You're welcome to join us. We're going down to Little Rock over to Memphis, then dipping into Alabama thru Huntsville over to Chat town.

Dan

Hey Old Venture, the wife and I are leaving the Hub on Friday morning and heading over to Chattanooga to spend the night and then ride the Dragon on our way home on Saturday morning. She's gotta start back to work on Monday morning, so we can't make the Vogel ride the next weekend. You're welcome to join us. We're going down to Little Rock over to Memphis, then dipping into Alabama thru Huntsville over to Chat town.

Dan

My Daughter and I are leaving Friday morning and taking the same route except at Huntsville we will be heading south east to Guntersville State Park if you want another bike to tag along.

you are absolutely right boss hog........all the committee members need to be mentioned and applauded for all the work they did...

Snarley Bill, Roadkill, Colesgrandpaw, Tom, buddy, Dooder1,danob11....ok who am i forgetting? We lost a few committee members who had to pull out for different reasons too....Rosebud, gunboat.I'm sorry if i am forgetting anyone. (Had a very long and head clearing day..got to go riding all day...just got home a bit ago..and im tired and sunburnt....and its been a long time since we've been able to do this and it was awesome.)

All the site members need to be thanked also because without them this rally wouldnt happen....we wouldnt be able to purchase the great raffle prizes or give to St judes. And we sure as h*** wouldnt be able to have a such great time when we all get together....

I thoroughly enjoyed working on the rally....I had the free time to do whatever i could to help....it also kept my mind busy during some rough days....

welcome to the site boss hog....we are one big family who support and help each other....

Dan

Dan,

thanks for the offer but we aren't leaving untill Sat. morning. Fri. will be a goof off day, laundry and whatever. probably seeing everyone else off Fri. morning. Gil

hey boss hog, first off welcome aboard. we have a private planners site on here. i have picked some very good and qualified people and my very good friends to be on the 09 committee. they were picked because they all know what they are doing and do it well. they have all been thanked many times on the private site, and here on the watering hole. and they know how much i appreciate what all of them are doing. cindy is a long time member of this site that will take on a job and flat run away with it. she is unstopable. with some of the things she has been through she never faltered. i can't keep up with her. she has made my job so easy. when i took on this task i had no idea how much work went into registration, t-shirts, patches, rally ticket sales, making name badges, etc.. i am not putting cindy above anyone else on the committee. i am thankful to all of them for their help. i just can't thank cindy enough for digging me out of the hole i would have been in if she would'nt have made this rally a major part of her life, even more so then i have. so if you think i am an ahole thats your right. snarley bill :2133:

I want everyone know that I do not need a special thank you or an award for anything. Helping others is my reward and seeing a smile is my thank you.

Bill,

Your A+ in my books no matter what Roadkill says.....

Bill give yourself a pat on the back you did an out standing job on getting this off the ground........

And as for Cindy - she deserves the BIG Thank You. If not for Cindy This Rally would not be where it is today. Thank You Cindy for all your Heart & Soul you put in this Rally.

Want to Thank FreeBird and all the moderators for their advise and support on this.

FreeBird you did right by picking Bill to led this International Rally.

Buddy

HEY BOSS hoggie-----------sounds like to me that U got yer-self a REAL bad case of that dreaded dis-ease----OPTIC-RECTOMY????{where your eye-balls R connected to your A-hole] THEREBY giving UUUUUU a CRAPPY {substitute word ] outlook on life!!:pushups:-----------------------------------------just another day lovly in the neighborhood :thumbsup2: