IGNORED

thanks Cliff Fargason

muffinman

Thanks Cliff

I had a visitor today Cliff Fargason came to CRC and took me out to lunch I want to say that it was really great of him to drive 90 miles out of his way to do this as always I had a great time the food was good the icecream was great and the company was exceptional

Thank Cliff

Jeff

Hey Jeff, just one more "Good luck and stay safe" before you take the big bird tomorrow. Hope to see you on here soon, and really hope you get that "ride" over there in Germany! Give him a big hug and "Squeeze" for me if you two get together!

Oh, we need a pic! He hasn't been too forthcoming on visuals!

Hey Jeff, just one more "Good luck and stay safe" before you take the big bird tomorrow. Hope to see you on here soon, and really hope you get that "ride" over there in Germany! Give him a big hug and "Squeeze" for me if you two get together!

Oh, we need a pic! He hasn't been too forthcoming on visuals!

What the Heck are you talking about ??

Over in Germany ?? The Muffinman ?? Tomorrow ?? Did i miss something really important ??

Whatever, Jeff, please watch your Back over there in the Sandbox !! !!

If you're really stopping over here in Germany, please gimme a Call. Altough, I'm quite busy but depending on where you touch down, I'd love to make something happen if i can work it inside my Schedule. Cell Ph# is in my Profile. Frankfurt or Rammstein/Spangdalem is not too far away from me.