IGNORED

Fuse Block for IH Truck Guy

Dang Squid, you need to get a job! You gots TOO much time on your hands now! LOL

Good looking job, by the way.

I agree, I need a job....down in Texas

:)

Thanks for the kudos, I like to make things neat and easy to use when I can :happy34:

Where did you get the fuse block? I think I need to put a new one on Mr. Copus' '89.

Don,

I get them locally here in the Detroit area at a place called Terminal Supply. If I'm not mistaken, Lonestarmedic is buying items from them too and having it shipped to his house.

Here is the website http://terminalsupplyco.com/Default.aspx

and the fuse block, I use as it's an 8 position one instead of the 6. http://terminalsupplyco.com/Store/Product.aspx?pc=ATO-FB8

I also use a heat shrink connector on the wires http://terminalsupplyco.com/Store/Product.aspx?pc=SBB-9263

Let me know if you want one and I'll get it rolling for you:happy34:

They don't show a price but they say $20.00 minimum order. How much was it?

Don

I'll check my last recepit, but I believe that with all the connectors and the fuse block it's just over $20. I'll make a trip there and pick up a few of them

:thumbsup2:

OK....let me know how much and I'll send you a PayPal. Mr. Copus will reimburse me anyway. No hurry, I doubt I'll mess with it until we get back from the rally.

Hey Don,you will get that 1st gen all fixed up and then I see it staying in your garage.:)

You know all the "Cool People" have 1st gens......:cool10::cool10:

Even Squidley....:rasberry: :stickpoke: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Looks nice there Squideley. SO when are you going to Texas and do you want to take a trip through NC to get there. I'm electrically retarded so you could install one for me if you are feeling you are feeling grcious.

Wel installing one would be the wrtong words. How about schooling me on what to do. I dont mind doing the work just have no idea how to do it.

All jokes aside I do hope the job hunt and potential move is coming along well.

David

Looks nice there Squideley. SO when are you going to Texas and do you want to take a trip through NC to get there. I'm electrically retarded so you could install one for me if you are feeling you are feeling grcious.

Wel installing one would be the wrtong words. How about schooling me on what to do. I dont mind doing the work just have no idea how to do it.

All jokes aside I do hope the job hunt and potential move is coming along well.

David

David,

That might be a possibility as we may head over to see our neice in Chalotte NC. Remind me in a few days or call me and we'll see if we can't make something like that happen :thumbsup2:

Hey Don,you will get that 1st gen all fixed up and then I see it staying in your garage.:)

You know all the "Cool People" have 1st gens......:cool10::cool10:

Even Squidley....:rasberry: :stickpoke: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

It IS a nice bike. The problem is, I travel so much that I just don't have time to keep a first gen running. :witch_brew:

David,

That might be a possibility as we may head over to see our neice in Chalotte NC. Remind me in a few days or call me and we'll see if we can't make something like that happen :thumbsup2:

Works for me just let me know when and I'll try to work it out. I f not another time. As of now I'm setting 2 hrs from home in a motel due to work. Thanks for the offer and I'll take care of the food and beverages if we can work it out.

David