Sure, this 2002 Vmax Motor will fit into a 1Gen MKII. Only Thing you need to change is the Shift Shaft, because the Vmax Shaft is longer and coming out of the Middle Drive Gear Cover. Not a big Job.

Other than this, it's a bolt -on Job. If you fit everything else, like Carbs and Airbox, you will have to adapt the Fake Tank Cover to the elevated Height.

Or you move your Venture Mainfolds over to the Vmax Motor, taking out the V-Boost thereby and come out with only 125 hp, instead of 140hp.

Thanks Jack. I was just getting over the one on eBay. I finally quit drooling and now you got me started again.

I got to quit talking to Squeeze and reading his posts on the Max's. I got a jones goin on.

Geesh!

Mike

:bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Just wait until you'll see an '09 VMAX in Action one Day ...

You won't be able to stop drippin' :crackup::crackup::crackup:

This one might go a little cheaper than an '09..... :)

Cheaper ?? Well, believe it or not ... Once you've ridden this '09 only one Time ...

All this big Chunk of Money spent is long forgotten while the Fun lasts forever ...

Also, you know the Saying, the last Shirt doesn't have any Pockets. To be honest, when i'd have decided against buying this Bike and get a test Ride now, i'd kick my B..t forever now.

Waiting almost for half Year on Delivery, waiting over 7 Months on the first Ride (50kms at 4 Deg Celsius the loong Way home from the Dealer to my Property) and 9 Months for the first real Ride was worth it. It is worth everything, every Effort, every single Dime. It makes me grinning bold all the Time ... :happy34::happy34::happy34::hurts::hurts:

Waiting almost for half Year on Delivery, waiting over 7 Months on the first Ride (50kms at 4 Deg Celsius the loong Way home from the Dealer to my Property) and 9 Months for the first real Ride was worth it. It is worth everything, every Effort, every single Dime. It makes me grinning bold all the Time ...

Gotta agree with you Squeeze. But I bet the fun factor is directly related to how deep the pockets are. Figuring out how to pay for it would take a lot of fun out of it for me.:mo money: Unless, of course, the scoot belonged to someone else.... :sign woo hoo: :)

Gotta agree with you Squeeze. But I bet the fun factor is directly related to how deep the pockets are. Figuring out how to pay for it would take a lot of fun out of it for me.:mo money: Unless, of course, the scoot belonged to someone else.... :sign woo hoo: :)

I gotta admit, over the Years, i've sunk more Money in my '99 than i bought the '09 for.

I thought about selling the '99, but i never will get back half of Money and Hours worth i "invested" at these economic Times. So, i'll just keep the '99 for the Fun Factor and i'm speculating about getting it worth more from Year to Year. The newest Inspection Policy makes it harder and harder to keep the Bike street legal with Mods and Aftermarket Parts. So, let alone the Frame with all the Parts and Mods written into the Title are worth more every Year.

Sure, this 2002 Vmax Motor will fit into a 1Gen MKII. Only Thing you need to change is the Shift Shaft, because the Vmax Shaft is longer and coming out of the Middle Drive Gear Cover. Not a big Job.

Other than this, it's a bolt -on Job. If you fit everything else, like Carbs and Airbox, you will have to adapt the Fake Tank Cover to the elevated Height.

Or you move your Venture Mainfolds over to the Vmax Motor, taking out the V-Boost thereby and come out with only 125 hp, instead of 140hp.

Next Q is ... will a Vmax motor fit into a 2nd gen as easily?

Hey Squeeze!

Got a question for ya. I have access to a brand new set of VMax heads and cams. I need to do some valve work on the #2 cylinder anyway so it has been in my mind to change out the heads and cams to the VMax stuff.

Any noticable gain by doing that alone using the carbs off the '84? Or am I gonna need to modify a lot of of other stuff along the way?

I'll get back to you in the carb situation that we have been talking about. It's a mind bender but I think I'm making progress. Maybe. A little. Kinda.

I got to quit thinking. It's starting to hurt. :puzzled:

Next Q is ... will a Vmax motor fit into a 2nd gen as easily?

No sorry, not bolt-on. The rear Headers on the 2Gen have a different Outlet. They are angled towards left and right rear of the Frame, where the Vmax are point straight to rear and head downwards from there.

But you could mount Vmax Cams for some extra Power. Pegscraper has done this and some More to gain Power.

Hey Squeeze!

Got a question for ya. I have access to a brand new set of VMax heads and cams. I need to do some valve work on the #2 cylinder anyway so it has been in my mind to change out the heads and cams to the VMax stuff.

Any noticable gain by doing that alone using the carbs off the '84? Or am I gonna need to modify a lot of of other stuff along the way?

I'll get back to you in the carb situation that we have been talking about. It's a mind bender but I think I'm making progress. Maybe. A little. Kinda.

I got to quit thinking. It's starting to hurt. :puzzled:

Vmax Heads will make up some extra Power on your MKI. The Cam have a more powerish Profile and the Valves are a little bigger and Valve Springs are good for another 1k on the Tach.

This will work with the 34mm Carbs. I could provide Info about needed changes to the Carb Jetting to accomplish the changes.

I'm sure there be a flurry of bids right at the end, but right now the high bid is sitting at $75 bucks. I hope someone close by is going to take a run at it. I certainly would if it were closer. I'd hate to see it go cheap and escape into a non--VR.org garage.... :) :whistling: