IGNORED

Which business genius

Black Owl

came up with this?

Motors Liquidation Company

General Motors has a new name.

Motors Liquidation Company, formerly General Motors Corporation, is engaged primarily in the development, production and marketing of cars, trucks and parts. It develops, manufactures and markets vehicles worldwide through its four automotive segments: GM North America (GMNA), GM Europe (GME), GM Latin America/Africa/Mid-East (GMLAAM) and GM Asia Pacific (GMAP). In addition to its automotive operations, the Company's finance and insurance operations are primarily conducted through GMAC LLC, which provides a range of financial services, including consumer vehicle financing, automotive dealership and other commercial financing, residential mortgage services, automobile service contracts, personal automobile insurance coverage and selected commercial insurance coverage. In July 2009, the Company announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York approved the sale of substantially all of General Motors Corporation's assets to NGMCO, Inc. In July 2009,

And at the same time, I get notification from the US Bancrupcy court that I am not allowed to either buy more or sell any of my GM Stock....

Thank gawd Big Brother is looking out for me...

Guest HdHtr
Seroius as a heart attack... Even I couldn't come up with a name like that...

It's something only the government and the courts could come up with. So how are them stocks doing Russ??

Seroius as a heart attack... Even I couldn't come up with a name like that...

I agree, there was a really brilliant Mind at work !!

You and I wouldn't have been able to come up with such a genius Name, but maybe it's just the Fact that were both not in that Range in the Salary.

In bankruptcy GM renamed itself Motors Liquidation Company, packaged all the good assets into something called "The New General Motors". The New General Motors was spun out as an independent company owned primarily by the governments of Canada and US, and the United Auto Workers. The New General Motors will manufacture and market Chevrolet, Buick and GMC.

You now own stock in Motors Liquidation Company. It holds all the liabilities and of the old GM. After the creditors get their scraps it'll surely be worthless.

I'm not sure which wrapper Pontiac, Saturn, GM China and Adam Opel are in. At the end of the day those will all be closed or sold.

Sorry to say but after "The new General Motors" or "Motors Liquidation Company" forced my layoff on me....I will never own another one of their vehicles. Not starting a war here, but I'd LOVE to have a talk with some of the pukes that made the decisions

:buttkick:

Sorry to say but after "The new General Motors" or "Motors Liquidation Company" forced my layoff on me....I will never own another one of their vehicles. Not starting a war here, but I'd LOVE to have a talk with some of the pukes that made the decisions

:buttkick:

OHHHH Squidley..I have been holding that in..Thank You!!!! Same thing on another manufacturer..Me too no war here just my thoughts.

OHHHH Squidley..I have been holding that in..Thank You!!!! Same thing on another manufacturer..Me too no war here just my thoughts.

Dual edged sword for me, I lost my job....but I'm leaving Michigan, I know some of you folks in Texas are happy to see that

:)

The problems in the auto industry are definately swinging both ways.

With folks looking for ways to get rid of their cars to get out from under the payments, our business is going crazy with all the "accidental" fires and thefts... And this at a time when I am trying to slow down.

It never ceases to amaze me what some people think they can get away with... and this includes Doctors, lawyers and business owners....