IGNORED

Ontario VentureRiders please read

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

For those of you who don't know, we are having a meeting Wednesday Sept. 19, 2007 at 7:30p.m. to discuss and organize for the 2008 VentureRider Rally being held in Kitchener. There is much to do and the clock is ticking.

First of all, can those that are coming please let me know here. Our original plan was to meet at the Horton's on Hwy 8 at Sportsworld Drive. That location isn't really conducive to holding a meeting with much more then a handful of people and I assume we will have more then that. Once I know how many people are coming, I may move the meeting to somewhere nearby that can offer us more space.

Secondly, I would suggest we need to form a committee to organize this event. We should establish that committee ASAP, I suggest the majority of it's members come Ontario, and then after that is established, seek a few other members (perhaps with similar experience) from the club who can/want to assist. If there are any Ontario members that cannot attend Wednesday's meeting and are seriously interested in sitting on this committee, either let me know here or send me a PM or email.

Guest ReinyRooster

"Our original plan was to meet at the Horton's on Hwy 8 at Sportsworld Drive." That's still the plan...if we get more people then what we can comfortably fit at Horton's, we can move down the road to a restaurant...I've already made tentative plans. For now we 'll meet at Horton's.

"Our original plan was to meet at the Horton's on Hwy 8 at Sportsworld Drive." That's still the plan...if we get more people then what we can comfortably fit at Horton's, we can move down the road to a restaurant...I've already made tentative plans. For now we 'll meet at Horton's.

TIME?????????????

Guest ReinyRooster

Carl, "For those of you who don't know, we are having a meeting Wednesday Sept. 19, 2007 at 7:30p.m. to discuss and organize for the 2008 VentureRider Rally being held in Kitchener. ":cool10::cool10:

Guest BluesLover

Reiny (or maybe this question is more directed to Freebird ...)

Is there a simple way to generate an email distribution list by state/province? That may be a good way to catch some of the folks that maybe don't check the forum as often as others (the addicted ones...)

Cheers,

Guest ReinyRooster

Lou, I'm sure Don will correct here if I'm wrong but part of the problem with that is that some members don't fill in all the information when they sign up, and the other problem I see is when you go to the members list on click on Ontario, you will see a large number of other-then Ontario members that show up on that list.