IGNORED

09 rally prizes

Snarley Bill

okay folks, we are doing so well on the rally raffle ticket sales we have decided not only to have the trailer as a grand prize, we are also going to give a lap top computor for 2nd and 3rd prizes. that is one fantastic trailer in your choice of colors, and 2 laptop computers. this really increases your odds of winning. i even bought some more tickets. i really need a laptop for traveling. can't wait to see some one win all this neat stuff. we also have the regular drawing with lots of neat donated by vendor and member prizes. the wed. night catered meal and drawing will be a real blast. see you all there. bill :welcome1:ps. raffle ticket sales are still going on. for those thsat want to get in on the great prizes.

here is some info on the netbooks......

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920

they have a 10.1" screen

Product Features

• The 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor
  • 6-cell battery provides up to 6 1/2 hours of battery life for extended use and productivity when away from an AC outlet.
  • Windows XP Home with SP3
  • 160GB Hard Drive, 1GB RAM, Integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Certified
  • Acer Crystal Eye webcam delivers smooth video streaming and high quality images for your on-line chats and business video conferences

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

• Hardware Platform: PC
  • Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core Solo
  • System Bus Speed: 533
  • Number of Processors: 1
  • RAM: 1000 MB
  • RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM

Special Features

• Display Type: WSVGA with CrystalBrite Technology
  • Screen Size: 10.1"
  • Maximum Resolution: 1024 x 600
  • Memory Type: DDR2
  • Memory Size: 1GB
  • Memory Speed: DDR2 533
  • Memory Slots (Total): 1
  • Capacity: 160GB
  • HDD/SSD Drives Included: 1x 160GB
  • Drive Types: Hard Drive
  • Hard Drive Speed: 5400 RPM
  • Lifestyle: Netbooks
  • Condition: New
  • Operating Systems: Windows XP Home
  • Startup Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home
  • Platform: Netbook
  • Expansion Ports: 1 - SD Card Slot
  • Processor Brand: Intel
  • Processor Class: Atom

Hard Drive

• Size: 160 GB
  • Manufacturer: Portable
  • Type: Serial ATA

Ports and Connectivity

• Modem: None

Cases and Expandability

• Size (LWH): 7.28 inches, 10.2 inches, 1.31 inches
  • Weight: 2.95 pounds

Power

• Rated Charge (normal use): 6.5 hours

Um, I don't know the numbers for the tickets I already bought.

Jerry you should have received them in a pm long ago... i can send em to u if you want...but you really dont need to know ur numbers as your name has been put on your tickets that go in the drawing.....let me know if you want them tho

Guest seuadr

so, if we have purchased a ticket, and we haven't recieved a pm, but we did recieve a paypal recipt, we should be fine, yes?

so, if we have purchased a ticket, and we haven't recieved a pm, but we did recieve a paypal recipt, we should be fine, yes?

you will get your pm with numbers soon.......as soon as i have several sales on tickets we get the numbers out.....so we arent doing it every 2 hours......:rotf:

hang tight theys a comin........

picking up the trailer is the responsibility of the winner as it always has been.......the trailer is in des moines , Iowa

you will either be able to make arrangements for them to ship it to you or you can set up a relay to get it to you......

I dont know what the shipping charges would be for sure.

we live within 3 hrs des moines so dale and i are willing to try to help out with a relay of the trailer....

we are not having it at the rally so the winner can pick their choice of color..

picking up the trailer is the responsibility of the winner as it always has been.......the trailer is in des moines , Iowa

you will either be able to make arrangements for them to ship it to you or you can set up a relay to get it to you......

we live within 3 hrs des moines so dale and i are willing to try to help out with a relay of the trailer....

we are not having it at the rally so the winner can pick their choice of color..

Sounds to me, like a M&E. That is just a day trip from here. :cool10::cool10:

Be there to pick up my trailer Labor Day weekend.

Depending on where it heads I could help with the relay also, as I am not that far either.

hi annie

hope you win the trailer with your ticket numbers. but if i win with mine you will still get the trailer. i work for continental airlines & i'll get the trailer to you. like i said before i have a few tricks up my sleeve to help out. better find my passport may have to make a road trip, but i'am not swimming.

best reguards

don c.

hi annie

hope you win the trailer with your ticket numbers. but if i win with mine you will still get the trailer. i work for continental airlines & i'll get the trailer to you. like i said before i have a few tricks up my sleeve to help out. better find my passport may have to make a road trip, but i'am not swimming.

best reguards

don c.

If you win, the trailer is YOURS!! I thank you for the kind jesture though. IF I win maybe it should stay over there, then Ill have an excuse to come get it!!:sign20: