IGNORED

This Weekend In Cincinnati, Ohio

Yama Mama

This weekend in Newport, Ky across from Cincinnati, Ohio on the beautiful Ohio River, the is the Newport Motorcycle Rally. It is on July 3,4,and5.

There are fireworks on the 3rd. All kinds of bikers are there, a lot of vendors, live music, and food.

Try to stop by, you will know me, I will have my VR shirt on and various other clothing.

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

So, there's a motorcycle rally in Newport Kentucky.

What about Cincinnati? Nothing going on, as usual?:stirthepot:

Carl, what a hurtful, but accurate thing to say about my hometown. No not much going on in Cincinnati, but look across the river. Hopefully there will be a big crowd. We always enjoy it. Usually meet, some very interesting bikers.

Yama Mama

Ben how tall are you? Ron is 6'2" and with the passenger seat flipped forward and the driver seat slid all the way up, there was plenty of room for both of us. Now I had a 1971 Opel Rally.

Now that was a wonderful car, but no back seat room.

YamaMama:big-grin-emoticon:

Yes we hope to meet some other members at the rally. This is our bike. It will probably be one of the few 99's you will see.If you see it, we must be there.

We have a VR flag on the back too.

Ok we are set and just decided to get a room for the nite and watch the fireworks and I am going to take her to mainstrausse or however you spell it friday nite!! we both need a break very badly and hopefullly this will help us both and we can meet some new people.

Yes we hope to meet some other members at the rally. This is our bike. It will probably be one of the few 99's you will see.If you see it, we must be there.

We have a VR flag on the back too.

Ya,they will be the ones by the port-a-pottie....:stickpoke: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Ya,they will be the ones by the port-a-pottie....:stickpoke: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dan I could have bet that it would be you that noticed the port-a-potty.

It was a choice parking place though.

Stood out from the crowd.

Ok we are set and just decided to get a room for the nite and watch the fireworks and I am going to take her to mainstrausse or however you spell it friday nite!! we both need a break very badly and hopefullly this will help us both and we can meet some new people.

Have a nice trip Kevin. I'll see you guys sometime soon.

Ben how tall are you? Ron is 6'2" and with the passenger seat flipped forward and the driver seat slid all the way up, there was plenty of room for both of us. Now I had a 1971 Opel Rally.

Now that was a wonderful car, but no back seat room.

YamaMama:big-grin-emoticon:

6'1" Hope that doesent mean I'm too short :95::fingers-crossed-emo