IGNORED

Wny meet and eat july18th

BIG TOM

Please check your calanders for my first meet and eat...free camping available..It is listed in the meet and eats section and also on the calander..PIONEER MOTORSPORTS is working with me on this endevor ..hope to see you all there...need you to post if you are planning to camp ...:group cheers:

\\

HOW CAN ANYONE STOP BY WHEN YOU'LL BE CAMPING WITH TATERS AND ME...:group cheers::rotfl::rotf::fnd_(16):

he did't say he would be there just that we could stop by:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

so stick around and enjoy the fellowship..I will be posting closer to the date for a list of whos comming..may have some surprises for those who come..:fnd_(16):

please no more langerie:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Edited by saddlebum

We are looking forward to the meet n eat.

Took a trial run today to Ellicottville. It is a great ride with beautiful countryside scenery.

Don't forget coffee and doughnuts, compliments of Pioneer Motor Sports...starting at 10am-11:30.

Then Lunch at the "Hearth" across the street. They have a great Menu! Something for everyone.

Cost approx. $10.00.

Then our ride...with shopping in Ellicottville. A quaint little town with wonderful shops. And of course....ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Then back to Pioneer for Hot Dogs, and a Camp Fire...

Terry and Michelle, the owners of Pioneer will provide music for the evening.

Anyone who arrives early may Camp at Pioneer on the 17th, also.

Motels close by...ck out meet & eat Forum for details.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hope to see you there! :group cheers::crackup::crackup::bighug:

I will arrive on Friday the 17th and will be camping the 17th and 18th. My daughter is in town from San Diego so Jean will not be able to attend. (that's going to cost me a mint when the girls go to the mall!) Looking forward to seeing Big Tom, Bob's Big Foot and a big ice cream!:crackup:

Earl