IGNORED

Good Bye Michael Jackson

Brake Pad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nice to speak ill of the dead, but I'm kinda glad in a way one more pedophile gone.

No great loss in my book. The real sad part is that Farrah Fawcett

had to pass on the same day and her story will be lost and on the back page................Ron

:sign yeah that::amen:

Every generation has a Micheal Jackson. Some born with a natural talent that becomes rich Then those riches give them the power to isolate themselves from society and sink lower into themselves.Wealth is not the great appeaser we think it is. Instead it makes us believe that we can do what ever we want and as long and no one knows then we aren't hurting anyone. Before MJ there was Howard Huges. Also a genius, also rich and also a nutball!

For all the nasty things we say about Jackson it seems no one may have disliked him more than himself. There has to be a reason why he was constantly trying to change the way he looked and never being satisfied with the result. Whats worst is that he had the money to keep disfiguring himself over and over.

It would be a curious study to see how all people would react when they were given near unlimited wealth and the abiltity to do what ever they wanted with it. Living in a mansion with only people that would do whatever you say because you paid them well. I'll bet it would drive quite a few "normal" people crazy too.

Guest curtismiller

CNN breaking news.Congress ladies Sheily Jackson Lee and Maxine Watters have just introduced a 10 jillion dollar bill to investigate whether George Bush and Dick Chaney were involved in the death of Michael Jackson.

I'll mourn for Farrah.....Got a 3 day suspension from school for having her famous poster inside my locker at HS.....and I refused to hand it over to a leering,drooling Principal who I suspect wanted it to hang in his Office.

Boomer.....who mourns for no child molester.

eusa1......... who agrees with boomer

i had the poster too:whistling:she will always be "The Angel"

just my two cents. farah was okay never blew my mind. i hate to see anybody go through what she did. my mom did. she died of cancer in her early fifties. michael jackson was a great talent not my kind of music but he was good. he's dead. so get over it. life goes on. i,m not going to lower myself to say anything bad about either one of them, cuz i don't know all the facts. guess i'm just not a hate monger. to many good things to express ones opinions on. lets talk motorcycles. :sign29: bill :2133:

just my two cents. farah was okay never blew my mind. i hate to see anybody go through what she did. my mom did. she died of cancer in her early fifties. michael jackson was a great talent not my kind of music but he was good. he's dead. so get over it. life goes on. i,m not going to lower myself to say anything bad about either one of them, cuz i don't know all the facts. guess i'm just not a hate monger. to many good things to express ones opinions on. lets talk motorcycles. :sign29: bill :2133:
If Farah was a motorcycle she would be a custom vmax with an amazing set of dual head lights.

Ok people lets stop all the hate. Since we dont have 100% proof of what really

happened. All i know if i knew for a fact that somebody did what was accused of by this

guy as a parent I would not have excepted 20 million period(would you). For all the people who's

happy he's dead you'll be hearing his music for the rest of your lives & probally dancing

to it to i know everybody has a mike song in there collection some where he sold a lot of records & will sell even more now. Bottom line he left his mark on the WORLD not town,state,country but WORLD I guess he'll always be LOVED by many but hated by FEW.

Edited by Bigjohn6886

happened. All i know if i knew for a fact that somebody did what was accused of this

guy as a parent I would not have excepted 20 million period(would you). For all the people who's

happy he's dead you'll will be hearing is music for the rest of your lives & probally dancing

to it to i know everybody has a mike song in there collection some where he sold a lot of records & will sell even more now. Bottom line he left his mark on the WORLD not town,state,country but WORLD I guess he'll always be LOVED my many but hated by FEW.

I don't have one of his songs in my collection. He was talented but not my type of music. Of course I didn't think Farrah was a good actress but she was a great looker and I believe she was a class act.:thumbsup2:

happened. All i know if i knew for a fact that somebody did what was accused of this

happy he's dead you'll will be hearing is music for the rest of your lives & probally dancing

to it to i know everybody has a mike song in there collection some where he sold a lot of records & will sell even more now. Bottom line he left his mark on the WORLD not town,state,country but WORLD I guess he'll always be LOVED my many but hated by FEW.

:sign yeah that: well said..

Every generation has a Micheal Jackson. Some born with a natural talent that becomes rich Then those riches give them the power to isolate themselves from society and sink lower into themselves.Wealth is not the great appeaser we think it is. Instead it makes us believe that we can do what ever we want and as long and no one knows then we aren't hurting anyone. Before MJ there was Howard Huges. Also a genius, also rich and also a nutball!

For all the nasty things we say about Jackson it seems no one may have disliked him more than himself. There has to be a reason why he was constantly trying to change the way he looked and never being satisfied with the result. Whats worst is that he had the money to keep disfiguring himself over and over.

It would be a curious study to see how all people would react when they were given near unlimited wealth and the abiltity to do what ever they wanted with it. Living in a mansion with only people that would do whatever you say because you paid them well. I'll bet it would drive quite a few "normal" people crazy too.

I totally agree with you Phil.

Something (and we may never know what...) was troubling him.

He was always very sad. Wasn't he? I hope he rests in peace, and that he has found his happiness. :2132:

Along with some other greats...........Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Croce, Ottis Redding, George Harrison, etc. Too bad they couldn't have contributed more.

DOnt forget Ray Charles, I got to see him sing a few years back at a summer concert. great talent also. been a tough week first Ed then Farrah and Michael.:2143:

Calling a spade a spade does not make one a hate monger, politcly incorrect maybe but not a hate monger. I think most everyone knows MJ was a pedofile. His money allowed him to get away with it. If I would do what he did I would be in jail and rightfully so. Awsome talent, personal life a mess. Calling truth hate or hate speech is how the left tries to shut down those who dare say it.

I agree with you 100% Farrah was a nice woman !!! Jackson ...not so nice ...even worse cause he looked like a white Tinkerbell......

Ok MJ was many things, extremely talented, really strange and a obviously troubled man...but lets leave TINKERBELL out of this. Comparing him with Tinkerbell is just wrong !!! :no-no-no:

You can add Billy Mays, the "Oxi-clean and Kaboom" guy who passed away today. And I haven't seen anything about Edward Leo Peter "Ed" McMahon, Jr, Johnny Carson's side kick passing on the 23rd of June. My prayers and thoughts are with all of the celebs who have passed. At one time or another they have given joy, peace, music, and talent to someone. They have caused us to smile, laugh, sing along, and for those who can, we have danced along with them. Like em or not, we did watch them grow and pass on.