IGNORED

B&E @ High Noon

99silver

Leslie & I were at Home Depot at about noon today and got a call from our daughter that the house had been broken into, they got computers, electronics, jewelry and other misc. goods.

You might say that I am not happy.

Everybody is OK but its not a good feeling.

The police showed up about 15 mins after we got home, took a little info and said a detective will get with us next week.

SOOO I may not be online till I get another puter.

The house was empty for only about 45 mins, is somebody watching ?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to hear about your Violation.

Here in Texas if we catch em we CAN SHOOT EM!!!!

I will SHOOT EM!!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!! OR TEXANS

On another note.

The federal gov't now wants you to tell them in the census Exactly what time you leave your house...to the minute....and exactly how much do you make.....and what is your College major ( so they can determine if they can get more taxes later I guess).

My form will nto be returned completely filled out correctly

This is private info and is disseminated on a "Need to know basis only".

Again , Sorry for your loss but hopefully your insurance will re-imburse you fully!!

Gary, with our great Flint Police department they will call you in a week or so and ask "what do want us to do?" like they did me. But I found a cop less then a mile away from the party store where I was just hit in the face with a shotgun and robbed. "what do you want us to do?" And we wonder why our Super Chief and Chief of Police are under federal indictment. Good Luck.

I'm sorry to hear that Gary, Hope they catch them soon. Sounds like you were being watched. With today's economy its getting worse. Around here they are breaking car windows and grabbing what is in sight and running. Most car alarms doesn't activite without opening the door. I'm beginning to like my house alarm more and more these days....... and its still about a dollar a day.

Guest BluesLover

So sorry to hear that Gary.

Hopefully they can catch whoever did this and you can get your life back in order again.

Cheers,

Lou

Sorry to hear about your Violation.

Here in Texas if we catch em we CAN SHOOT EM!!!!

I will SHOOT EM!!

Mississippi too!!! :happy34:

We have a fairly new law commonly called "The Castle Doctrine". You catch someone in or just breaking into your house or car, he is fair game. In the last couple of years there are several folks that will not be repeat offenders. The best part, in these cases, is there is no need for expenses like public defenders, court costs or incarceration costs, just the coroner.

Guest seuadr

Ahh yes. the joyds of the flint police force.

I had a GNC store on the corner of dort and atherton.. some crackhead managed to break his way through the 1'' tempered glass. i called a flint cop, and he told me that it was not his problem, and to call the burton cops, i called them, they told me they don't have juristiction there, call the flint cops. if it had been an actual emergency, can you imagine?

i'm glad you are OK and no one was hurt, 99.

as for were they watching? yes, it was probably someone from the area.

as times get worse, semi honest people get less so. it's a shame.

hopefully the insurance covers everything.

if you are worried they might come after the bike next, i'd be MORE than happy to store it here at my place :178:

Thanks for all the support, all I can do is wait and see how the insurance co. treats us.

I'm thankful nobody was hurt as Allison was only out of the house for about 45 min.

I pray that these monkeys find another profession and the Lord protects my family and home.

I also missed the M&E @ The Junction Buoy due to this, and that REALLY TICKS ME OFF.

Gary

PS Allison's boyfriend has left his laptop for a few days until we can get up and running again.

Hope they catch them Gary but not as much hope for that as there used to be. I live in the middle of a bunch of Meth-heads and thieves ( one and same aren't they) I 'm just waiting for my turn again. The luck I've had lately I've lost any faith in our legal system so it will be me and my 357 with 180gr hollowpoints. I got a river handy to give them swimming lessons in.

.......The luck I've had lately I've lost any faith in our legal system so it will be me and my 357 with 180gr hollowpoints. I got a river handy to give them swimming lessons in.

I did not hear that..... :sign20:

did you have any of your personal imfo stored on your computer?? paypal or bank passwords stored? you may want to check it all out. around here they are stealing computers and laptops to get into people bank and credit card accounts and wipe them out before you know it. hope thing get better for you and you don't have a high deductable, don.

I did not hear that..... :sign20:

Clay Sheriff's Dept. We are still waiting for a accident report from them that happened on the 27th of May. Maybe he lost his pen? And it looks like I'm getting stuck with this one too. Sorry Skid. Same Deputy is reason I didn't get paid for my bike and he is breaking me this time. Looks like there might be a big Yard Sale on 1st gen Parts. I guess it is my fault for not keeping full coverage insurance on a 16 yr old car now. I had a good policy but it don't cover my stuff. Like the stupid doctor the night they took me in. Took X-Rays and said nothing was broken. I've had a few broken bones and knew better. The break is a nasty one and he found it after sending me back for a 2,000.00 buck C/T scan. I should have left before he did that. Then sued their a** off. Sorry everyone just a rough night and haven't had more than 2hrs sleep at a time for last three days. So many Hydro's in me this probally don't make any sense at all. See I told you I do nothing but Whine. I'll go Shut Up Now!!!