IGNORED

Still not home from md

BIG TOM

Taters ,myself, Don, lou lou, and Spankym are still on the road..from MD, we went to GETTYSBURG,LANCASTER , INTERCOURSE, BIRD IN HAND, BLUEBALL, VIRGINVILLE,PA. ...TRAVELING WEST NOW TOWARD HOME ...Met up with Jonas in the Poconos and had a wonderfuL dinner with him...thanks again Jonas.....WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF HIM.. LOOKING FOWARD TO HIS RETURN.....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.. I'M VERY TIRED.......NOT ANGRY...Just want to eat and relax.....had rain chase us all day through the mountains...and as far as you jokesters, I'll deal with you all when I'm rested and seeing straight...Need to check out all the pics from MD..........ps..How do you gals wear those thongs all day? think I have a permanent WEDGEE...OWWWWWWWW!!!!:rotf::rotf:

Edited by BIG TOM

Dem guys dun habbin' too mucho fun! We'll never git him back down to earth now!

As Jonas would say .............. 'ya ya':clap2:...OR... 'We're James Browning it in PA':dancefool:..... and... 'I FEEL GOOD':banana:...... Did I get it all down Jonas?:think:.......:fnd_(16):

Taters ,myself, Don, lou lou, and Spankym are still on the road..from MD, we went to GETTYSBURG,LANCASTER , INTERCOURSE, BIRD IN HAND, BLUEBALL, VIRGINVILLE,PA. ...TRAVELING WEST NOW TOWARD HOME ...Met up with Jonas in the Poconos and had a wonderfuL dinner with him...thanks again Jonas.....WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF HIM.. LOOKING FOWARD TO HIS RETURN.....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.. I'M VERY TIRED.......NOT ANGRY...Just want to eat and relax.....had rain chase us all day through the mountains...and as far as you jokesters, I'll deal with you all when I'm rested and seeing straight...Need to check out all the pics from MD..........ps..How do you gals wear those thongs all day? think I have a permanent WEDGEE...OWWWWWWWW!!!!:rotf::rotf:

Geez you guys are circling rite around me, glad to hear you have seen some sites in Pa. 147 to Virginville is a nice road. Did ya eat at the Virginville Hotel? or any of the Lanc county buffets? Nice to meet you guys, see ya next time. Craig

Geez you guys are circling rite around me, glad to hear you have seen some sites in Pa. 147 to Virginville is a nice road. Did ya eat at the Virginville Hotel? or any of the Lanc county buffets? Nice to meet you guys, see ya next time. Craig[/quote

IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?..GAINED 45 LBS SINCE WEIGH IN AT MD:fnd_(16):.....

GETTING READY FOR OUR LAST LEG OF OUR TRIP...COFFEE, GAS, AND THEN ON OUR WAY TO NY... A QUICK STOP AT PIONER MOTOR SPORTS...SAFETY CHROME, YOU KNOW....SHOULD BE HOME BY 1 OR 2 PM.........AND MAYBE ICE CREAM:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::banana::dancefool:......

Made it home safely around 3pm...great trip......took a little longer than expected.. Taters found out I still had money in my pocket so she decided to spend it at a jewelery store....oooouuuuccchhh...she calls it "her safety chrome":doh:.... thanks guys for teaching her that phrase.....:mo money::mo money:Had a great time meeting all of you at MD...great fun...hope some of you can make my meet and eat on july 18th...would be great to see you all again.....:fnd_(16):