IGNORED

frogmaster's first M-day report

frogmaster

All,

OMG where do I start? Mimi & I (Charlie) went on our fist ever weekender and camping trip on the Bike about 900 miles round trip. It is way to hard to list ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE we meet too many too list them all.

Some THANK YOU's I must Post:

Don, Thanks for everything...

Brad, Thanks for Carb Tune "Tweak".

Gene, Saddle Bags were Great and You were better (Vet Stuff)

Rick, Mimi arrived with a sore tailbone (8-9 hours seat time). After fixing Her 2nd Gen Pillow Seat she arrived home with less stops and Zero, Nadda, Zipola Tailbone Pain. Now the only PITA left is me LOL. She wants to say THANK YOU

PS... Don I filed for "squatters rights for 2010 and beyond" under the weeping willow tree. I figure I can rent out the remaining shade and donate to St-Judes. Also the folks talking to the Weeping Willow tree were no totally crazy (Shhhhhh....)

Charlie & Mimi

God Bless

:happy34:

Edited by frogmaster
spelling

Hey Charlie & Mimi

Knew you'd be hooked once you attended Don's MD. Just being around everyone there is an honor.

Looking forward to seeing you both at other M & E's now that you know what to except from the VR folks.

Larry

Knew you'd be hooked once you attended Don's MD. Just being around everyone there is an horror.

Looking forward to seeing you both at other M & E's now that you know what to except from the VR folks

I thought that was the way you said it first, and I thought RIGHT ON, but then I re-read it,,, Now I got some thinking to do,,,, that's gonna take a while.

Knew you'd be hooked once you attended Don's MD. Just being around everyone there is an horror.

Looking forward to seeing you both at other M & E's now that you know what to except from the VR folks

I thought that was the way you said it first, and I thought RIGHT ON, but then I re-read it,,, Now I got some thinking to do,,,, that's gonna take a while.

I know being around me is a horror for a lot of people, be we had some really nice folks there too!

Goose

Hey, Marcarl, Bubba might get O-ffended by that whole " horror " thing! :rotfl:

It was great meeting a lot of new friends this weekend. Bubba and I didn't get a chance to meet nearly enough of y'all!