IGNORED

Here is the trike we all need.

mkrieg

I saw this thing in person at Bob´s Holsapples motorcycle shop in Woodstock,NY. He had three of them and had just prepped them. Looking at it from a motorcycle enthusiastic wiew I can not say that I was impressed since this thing is more like a 3/4 of a car than a motorcycle. Has a steering wheel and a automatic transmission, airconditioning and most features modern cars have. On the other hand it is a sharp looking motorvehicle and I am sure it is fun to drive but it is to far from a motorcycle to interest me. Did make me wonder how it would handle sharp turns at a pegscraping angle and speed.

At the price of 30.000 US$+ - I would rather customize my Royal Star beyond my wildest dreams than spend it on this. In my eyes this thing simply has nothing to do with motorcycles and most likely not meant to. To car like.

But thats just my two cents worth,,,,,,,

Hey, look at this way. You can take all the family on a ride, including the dog, and if you're in Florida the alligator too...

I don't know why there is so many people that don't see the light side of the FORCE....

:crying::crying::crying:

Try item number 260419391088 on ebay.

UGLY doesn't even begin to describe what ever it is, but it sure isn't a trike, by any legal description or reality.

Yes you would need a very thick bag over your head to make sure no one could tell it was you! :yikes:

Greetings...

Ebay Item 260419391088:

I like it!

It's not something I'd drive on the highway, any faster than 55, but for working it's a rather clever idea...

Kind of a Grapes of Wrath kind of Trike - Should put a "Californi or Bust" sign on the back, big wooden chair with granny sitting on the back trailer, etc...

ugly, yes very !!! but practical yes. that's not a joy ride that's something to work with. Our president has said vechicles will get 35 miles per gallon, well that's it

He is not my president, I did not vote for him, therefore he is not mine!!:farmer: