IGNORED

Supporting Members Group

Freebird

Not that I'm concerned about it, but the "Supporting Member" tag doesn't show up for me, even though it shows in my control panel. I paid the dues, I believe, AFTER you had it implemented to add the tag automatically, so I figured I'd let you know. Didn't know if maybe that was a sign the automatic portion of it isn't working correctly. :confused24:

Guest seuadr

this may be a stupid question, but it says supporting member twice for me, will it hurt anything if i change my user CP title to say something else? i assume it won't but i thought i should ask..

Hey Don, not to put anybody on the spot, but how many of the 7,520 members are "supporting " members. I know it none of my business but I'm just curious.

My guess is 1482...Did I win,did I win......:cool10:

If Don does not want to reveal the number,that's ok....

Because I know I'm still a winner no matter what Cindy says...:crackup::crackup: :stickpoke:

Hey I'm the red headed step child around here. :no-no-no:Don told me so, said he loved me just like a red headed step child. :innocent: Plus you don't want that job I'm always in trouble. You can have the buck teeth and the one eye though.

Just trying to help pass the time for ya.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

and...just WHAT is wrong with having only one eye? You just CAN'T stay out of trouble can you. :witch_brew:

Not that I'm concerned about it, but the "Supporting Member" tag doesn't show up for me, even though it shows in my control panel. I paid the dues, I believe, AFTER you had it implemented to add the tag automatically, so I figured I'd let you know. Didn't know if maybe that was a sign the automatic portion of it isn't working correctly. :confused24:

Yep, that's exactly what happened. You are good now though.

this may be a stupid question, but it says supporting member twice for me, will it hurt anything if i change my user CP title to say something else? i assume it won't but i thought i should ask..

Yes, by all means please do so. Most of us put our bike year and model in the user title spot.

so, do we just use the donate link to become a supporting member? or is there another link I missed?

Dennis

Finally found the link.... you should have mine now Don. thanks for all you are doing here.

Dennis

Edited by Geezrr