IGNORED

venturerider.org windshield decals

Snarley Bill

:missingtooth: I'll take one two please.

Now this will make it confusing for old Snarley...............:think:

Did you mean 1 or 12 of them??????? Can't let the old guy get too confused, otherwise he may end up, being like Black Owl........:stickpoke::duck:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lonna is going to be handling this, I dont have the time to do it. She will be going to the printers tomorrow and have more made up, only 2 colors Silver or Black. Contact Lonna (Sweetnothing) and she'll get a running order up and get in contact with those that are interested. We'll have a bunch of them with us at Maintenance Day, she'll start a new thread on this tomorrow.

Lonna is going to be handling this, I dont have the time to do it. She will be going to the printers tomorrow and have more made up, only 2 colors Silver or Black. Contact Lonna (Sweetnothing) and she'll get a running order up and get in contact with those that are interested. We'll have a bunch of them with us at Maintenance Day, she'll start a new thread on this tomorrow.

many thanks brad and lonna, you sure got me out of this mess. never dreamed this would snowball like this. if i can help you out in any way just holler. i think the stickers are neat cuz when you meet strangers you can point to the windshield and say just check out that web site. thats what i do. bill

Folks heres the thread that Lonna started for ordering your stickers

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36024

If you could post your responces there it will be much easier for her to keep track of them. Make sure that you PM or email her and stay in direct contact with her. It can be hard to follow everyone just saying what they want on the posts....Thanks :)