IGNORED

Maintenance Day Reminder

Freebird

freebird

it is with my deepest regret that i send you this i dont know if you seen my last post but i will be unable to attend your MD this year seems my national guard unit has changed our drill date to the same weekend so if you will remove me from the list maybe we can get together later in the summer for a ride. Ron

Man...I am really sorry to hear it. Was looking forward to meeting you, shaking your hand and thanking you for your service. It would have been my honor. Have you not TOLD them that it is Freebird's Maintenance Day? :)

Don

Just wanted to let you know that Pat and I signed up for MD last year and have a reservation at the Oberlin Inn...however...Pat has to have surgery Friday and depending on the outcome and her recovery, whether we make it or not. Will let you know, but it may not be until the 1st of June before we know anything for sure. Sorry for the inconvenience. We were really looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs again. Keep your fingers crossed!

Don & Pat

Guest ReinyRooster

Don, with my bike for sale I can't commit yet because I don't know if I will have a bike for this event. I will advise you if I am able to attend as soon as I know. IF I can make it, I would bring my cousin so there would be 2 bodies.

Man...I am really sorry to hear it. Was looking forward to meeting you, shaking your hand and thanking you for your service. It would have been my honor. Have you not TOLD them that it is Freebird's Maintenance Day? :)

I did tell the Sargent Major it was your day and i needed to be there... he gave me "The Look" but hopefully we can meet some time this summer.

I did tell the Sargent Major it was your day and i needed to be there... he gave me "The Look" but hopefully we can meet some time this summer.

Did you tell him Sgt Yammer Dan would be there??

Really wanted to meet you Grasshopper. There will be another time. And thank you for what you are doing!!

Did you tell him Sgt Yammer Dan would be there??

Really wanted to meet you Grasshopper. There will be another time. And thank you for what you are doing!!

Dan Im going to do my best to come over to the one in WV i havent found it yet on the calender but i will. Ron

Karen and I just signed up. We'll be riding to Huntington, Indiana (Fort Wayne area) Thursday night to visit my grandma, and running the rest of the way Friday afternoon.

We're looking forward to meeting more of you folks from the site. :thumbsup:

Plus, I can add two more states to my signature map!!:happy65:

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

Just another reminder, if you haven't signed up for Freebird's Maintenance Day yet, PLEASE do so soon. I want to make sure that we order enough food. Here is the link for the calendar where you sign up.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=106&day=2009-6-6&c=1

Don, I was holding out till last minute hoping I would make it this year. We will be shooting a production Music Video for TV on a local rock band that is going national that weekend so I will miss yet another :-(

You continue to get well and I truly hope to meet you in person some day soon! Take good care my friend and give everyone my best!

Curt

I'm going to try and make it this year, Don, I really am. Finally got the bike running, but still need to button everything back up and then put a few hundred miles on it before I'm comfy with taking it on a long trip. Hopefully will have it together thursday and give it a week of driving to and from work.

I'm trying too find a sitter for my Bouvier. If the neighbor girl is gonna be home that weekend. I think I can get her to watch him. 2nd choice is to board him at the breeders kennel. Dont worry about grub for me, and if its nice out I will camp on the lawn. I think I would get there around 10:00Am if I leave at 4 AM> mingle>work on bikes>misc>nap>ride home.:nanner:

I had planned on attending this year as I am actually off that weekend, BUT my wife is traveling to Brazil for the entire month of June for work. I will have the kids all month and be playing Mr. Mom and that happens to be the 1st weekend that she will be gone. If it wasn't such a long trip, I would have Baxter ride with someone else and bring my daughter too, but she is not up to that long of a ride yet. Somebody drink a beer for me and maybe next year I can make it.

sorry folks, we are not going to be able to make it. Although Pat is doing fairly well after surgery, she is not going to be able to make this trip so soon after.

I have just called and canceled our reservations at Oberlin Inn, so if someone needs a room, there should be one available. I think we had a room with a king size bed.

Will miss everyone and all the fun (and cheesecakes!)...but hope we can now make it to the International Rally in August.

Don :95:

don looking foreward to seeing you i think i signed up i will be heading your way friday the 5th early afternoon trying to get off early spoke with eddie and he's looking foreward to it also hope your feeling better:thumbsup2: