IGNORED

"Starship Enterprise" running heavy....

Captainkirk

The Captain's Starship is running heavy......primarily from all the unsold Venture parts in the cargo hold. Mr. Sulu tells me I need to get rid of some of the extra weight or I'll never reach warp speed......so here's what I'll do. In the "1st Gen. parts for sale" section, I'll be posting a new thread called "Help Save the Enterprise" in which each week I will list a part, some previously listed, some not, for a stupidly low price (against Mr. Spock's wishes; he tells me this is not logical!) just to get rid of this stuff. I'm tired of tripping over it; it's cramping my style!

Each part will run at the special price for one week, from there it's on to eBay for whatever I can get out of it or back in the regular classifieds at the regular price. I would much rather these parts go to one of you than some eBay shark. Check early; check often (just like voting in Chicago!:think:)

Whew......! StarShip Enterprise was able to just avoid hitting an errant asteroid due to the weight we just jettisoned by ditching last week's special.....the airbox. Somebody got a screamin' deal for two bucks. Since that went so well, I'm now offering the battery box and cover for only $5.00 plus shipping. Mr. Sulu will be so pleased. We may make warp speed yet.........:superman: