IGNORED

st. charles meet

Snarley Bill

bill what time frame do you think u will be in herman on saturday?

we are going to cage it over saturday morning since we will have the wild child with us and thought we would try to time our leaving so we could meet up in herman instaed of meeting later at your house.

Packing up the bike tonight and will try to leave between the rain drops in the morning. If the weatherman is right, :rotf:, we are going to get into St Charles before the afternoon rain. Anybody want to take any bets on that??? :no-no-no::no-no-no:

We will be leaving Oskaloosa Thursday at 9:00am. Stopping by freinds house to throw their stuff in the trailer, fire up his bike and then down to see the "Arch"! Will check into Red Roof after that and meet at 7:00pm at "Cracker Barrel".

I can't wait, going to have fun!!

Everyone drive safe!!!!

See you there.

Bryan

Bill,

B2dad and son will be leaving in the morning and checking into RR also. Will see you at Cracker Barrel for dinner. They are all so excited. I, on the other hand, have to work. Will have to catch you next time.

I am praying they can make it up there between the rain drops too. Everyone ride safe! and have some fun too! Someone take pictures so I can see all the fun afterwards! I know everyone will have a great time there.

Patti :080402gudl_prv:

bill what time frame do you think u will be in herman on saturday?

we are going to cage it over saturday morning since we will have the wild child with us and thought we would try to time our leaving so we could meet up in herman instaed of meeting later at your house.

cindy,can't promise any times. i have several back up plans. it all depends on the weather. we may switch days on the friday and saturday ride depending on the radar. the best bet would be to come to my house. there will be people here if you get here before we do. bill

cindy,can't promise any times. i have several back up plans. it all depends on the weather. we may switch days on the friday and saturday ride depending on the radar. the best bet would be to come to my house. there will be people here if you get here before we do. bill

well herman is on the way there so i thought that would work out..........

ill try to call u saturday morning.......or friday night and see what the plan is.

Have a great time! We'll be thinking of you, since we won't make it this weekend.

Rosebud & NEWTrk

darn rosebud, we sure will miss you and phil. roadkill will be here tomorrow night to answer the phone if you change your mind. you know the routine. it worked great last year. sure would like to meet up with you again like last year. bill :2133::welcome1:

Bill,

B2dad and son will be leaving in the morning and checking into RR also. Will see you at Cracker Barrel for dinner. They are all so excited. I, on the other hand, have to work. Will have to catch you next time.

I am praying they can make it up there between the rain drops too. Everyone ride safe! and have some fun too! Someone take pictures so I can see all the fun afterwards! I know everyone will have a great time there.

Patti :080402gudl_prv:

can't wait to see them. tell them to eat dinner thursday night. we are just meeting at cracker barrel to come to my house for desert. they can hook up with roadkill at red roof inn and he will show them where the crackerbarrel is. that goes for anyone else that is staying at redroof inn. bill :2133:

Well Bill My wife and I are going to be there by tomorrow evening. We are coming from Mannford, Ok. Sorry for the late notice. It worked out at the last minute that we could attend. We are staying @ the Redroof Inn. We are looking forward to meeting you guys. This is the first Venture rider rally since Fort Collins, Co. See yall soon.:cool10:

Parked for the night at the Springfield KOA, only 100 miles or so to go.

Anyone know if there's parking at the Arch to accommodate buses?

gary, nothing i know of around the arch, but i think there is a camp grounds in st. charles city. not to far from us. it is close to the river. the arch is kind of far away and not the best area to be in. we have a walmart super center about 3 miles from my house, it is brand new. i think you can park there. bill :)

gary, nothing i know of around the arch, but i think there is a camp grounds in st. charles city. not to far from us. it is close to the river. the arch is kind of far away and not the best area to be in. we have a walmart super center about 3 miles from my house, it is brand new. i think you can park there. bill :)

Bill,

We have a reservation in St. Charles. Just wanted to stop at the Arch on the way to have a look. Not sure if they have parking there that I can fit the Shuttle into.

Gary

PS. Pleassssse don't tell Mary about the Walmart......LOL

darn rosebud, we sure will miss you and phil. roadkill will be here tomorrow night to answer the phone if you change your mind. you know the routine. it worked great last year. sure would like to meet up with you again like last year. bill :2133::welcome1:

You can always call me again! :thumbsup:

The problem is guys that Phil and I had an unexpected trip to Wisconsin for most of last week and we just want some at home time. Have a great time and have a cold one (diet coke) that is for us.

Ok its 11am here and Lowell just left heading up your way. Sorry Im not riding with him but my nephew is

graduating at Great Lakes tomorrow everyone went up there.

I got stuck at home because of all the animals. I may try and sneak up sat and come back home sat night.

John

Everyone have a wonderful time, and a safe trip to, from, and in between. :thumbsup2:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I had hoped to, and had pretty much left it up in the air all along, but it's just not going to work out. One of these days I'm going to have to host a M&E around here, or get with Roadkill or Russ and plan one with them since we're all pretty centrally located.